Windows 10: I have windows 11 insider build dev and unable to enter my profile, user profile cannot be...

Discus and support I have windows 11 insider build dev and unable to enter my profile, user profile cannot be... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i tried to login to my pc after restating and the message popped up that i can't login user profile cannot be loaded and tried many different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by idanc, Oct 16, 2021.

1. idanc Win User

I have windows 11 insider build dev and unable to enter my profile, user profile cannot be...

Yesterday i tried to login to my pc after restating and the message popped up that i can't login user profile cannot be loaded and tried many different solution and either of them works for example i tried to replace the NTUSER.DAT but it didn't work, i don't have any another pc with the same operating system so I can't transfer the file from it. I have no idea what to do anymore please help

:)

idanc, Oct 16, 2021
  2. VinceB Win User

User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

Brink:
    I am using registry editor from command prompt. Drilled down to c:windows\system32\config inside the Load Hive dialog window. Have selected (checked box) the SAM file; clicking on Open opens error message that says:

SAM
    This file is in use.
    Enter a new name or close the file that's open in another program.

_______

I am at a loss, since I am not running any other program!

Any suggestions?

The SAM file is listed as being 64KB file size.

VinceB, Oct 16, 2021
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Oct 16, 2021
  4. I have windows 11 insider build dev and unable to enter my profile, user profile cannot be...

new account and The User Profile Service failed the sign in ; user profile cannot be loaded

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

I have windows 11 insider build dev and unable to enter my profile, user profile cannot be...

1. I have windows 11 insider build dev and unable to enter my profile, user profile cannot be... - Similar Threads - insider build dev

2. ProfSvc has failed the sign in User profile user profile cannot be loaded Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ProfSvc has failed the sign in User profile user profile cannot be loaded Windows 11: I had this problem yesterday after resetting the computer. I can't login to the user. I tried all the available fixes but nothing worked. The fix I tried but couldn't: 1. Reset windows a second time 2. Unable to enter safe mode due to this error 3. Try changing the registry...
  3. ProfSvc has failed the sign in User profile user profile cannot be loaded Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ProfSvc has failed the sign in User profile user profile cannot be loaded Windows 11: I had this problem yesterday after resetting the computer. I can't login to the user. I tried all the available fixes but nothing worked. The fix I tried but couldn't: 1. Reset windows a second time 2. Unable to enter safe mode due to this error 3. Try changing the registry...
  4. I have tried to change my profile name on C:/users/profile

I have tried to change my profile name on C:/users/profile: Hi!My profile name was sauro and after clean installionation everytime I login with my microsoft account it becomes my default administrator profile, I tried to change it but seems I miss the part where I should put the Profile path - Logon script and Home Path, and the...
  5. Cannot sign into my Windows user profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign into my Windows user profile: Hi everyone,I have now had a problem for a couple of times already. When I try to login to my user profile, I get an error message saying "The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.". This is for my Administrator account. I have tried...
  6. Cannot sign into my Windows user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into my Windows user profile: Hi everyone,I have now had a problem for a couple of times already. When I try to login to my user profile, I get an error message saying "The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.". This is for my Administrator account. I have tried...
  7. Cannot sign into my Windows user profile

8. I have windows 11 insider build dev and unable to enter my profile, user profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 insider build dev and unable to enter my profile, user profile cannot be...: Yesterday i tried to login to my pc after restating and the message popped up that i can't login user profile cannot be loaded and tried many different solution and either of them works for example i tried to replace the NTUSER.DAT but it didn't work, i don't have any another...
  9. Unable to delete user profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete user profile: Hi Folks Sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum, but it all started here. I am unable to delete an administrator profile from the account of another administrator. New PC with an SSD for apps and HDD for data. Tried to set it up to store data on the HDD by changing...
  10. Unable to install Windows insider Dev Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows insider Dev Build: Hi, I've asked for help about this problem a few months ago. Nothing really helped. I have this problem since about 3-4 Months now. When I try to install The Dev Channel since version 195 restarts and then just errors out, restarts into the old OS and shows an error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 user profile cannot be loaded

2. user profile service failed the sign-in windows 11

3. Windows 11 user profile cannot be loaded after reset

4. user profile cannot be loaded windows 11