Windows 10: I have windows 11 on drive c:. I want to have drive F: as bootable recovery

Discus and support I have windows 11 on drive c:. I want to have drive F: as bootable recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running dell precision laptop with two hard drives. I have windows 11 on drive c: where computer bots to. I have drive F: formated and windows recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ramiltor, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Ramiltor Win User

I have windows 11 on drive c:. I want to have drive F: as bootable recovery

Running dell precision laptop with two hard drives. I have windows 11 on drive c: where computer bots to. I have drive F: formated and windows recovery disk files copied on it.How to add drive F: to boot manager to be able to select between windows 11 and recovery disk, so basically be able to boot either windows 11 or windows recovery disk. As well I want to store win11 system image with all my software and settings on drive f: so i case of C: failure I could reimage my laptop quickly without use of any external devices.

:)

Ramiltor, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Dec 1, 2023
  3. f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Dec 1, 2023
  4. I have windows 11 on drive c:. I want to have drive F: as bootable recovery

third sata drive not bootable ?

Exactly. On the where do you want to install Windows screen, it has the list of all 3 drives, but when I choose the new drive is when it says it cannot install because the drive is not a bootable drive. If I select one of the other drives with XP installed it doesn't give that message.

jeepdriver, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

I have windows 11 on drive c:. I want to have drive F: as bootable recovery

1. I have windows 11 on drive c:. I want to have drive F: as bootable recovery - Similar Threads - drive drive bootable

2. I have accidentally deleted c drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have accidentally deleted c drive: Hello sirI wanted to merge c and d drive so I have seen some videos about this and I downloaded AEOMI PARTITION ASSISTANT application and I accidentally gone on disk 0 and selected delete and then selected a new partition but when I applied it is now showing 'REBOOT AND...
  3. I have accidentally deleted c drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have accidentally deleted c drive: Hello sirI wanted to merge c and d drive so I have seen some videos about this and I downloaded AEOMI PARTITION ASSISTANT application and I accidentally gone on disk 0 and selected delete and then selected a new partition but when I applied it is now showing 'REBOOT AND...
  4. I have windows 11 on drive c:. I want to have drive F: as bootable recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 on drive c:. I want to have drive F: as bootable recovery: Running dell precision laptop with two hard drives. I have windows 11 on drive c: where computer bots to. I have drive F: formated and windows recovery disk files copied on it.How to add drive F: to boot manager to be able to select between windows 11 and recovery disk, so...
  5. I have an internal 1T HDD storage drive that I want to merge with my C drive, however, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an internal 1T HDD storage drive that I want to merge with my C drive, however, it...: My 1T storage drive is in the Basic position. My C drive is labeled Disk-1. The healthy recovery partition also follows the C drive in the Disk Management screen....
  6. I have an internal 1T HDD storage drive that I want to merge with my C drive, however, it...

I have an internal 1T HDD storage drive that I want to merge with my C drive, however, it...: My 1T storage drive is in the Basic position. My C drive is labeled Disk-1. The healthy recovery partition also follows the C drive in the Disk Management screen....
  7. I have no hard drive and want to recover windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no hard drive and want to recover windows 11: My HD failed. I have installed a 500 GB SSD. I need to recover windows 11 on SSD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-hard-drive-and-want-to-recover-windows/efbfed9a-4a28-4742-9b31-969e91eb55fb
  8. I have no hard drive and want to recover windows 11

I have no hard drive and want to recover windows 11: My HD failed. I have installed a 500 GB SSD. I need to recover windows 11 on SSD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-hard-drive-and-want-to-recover-windows/efbfed9a-4a28-4742-9b31-969e91eb55fb
  9. I have cloned my C drive onto a secondary drive, now I want to erase everything on my C...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have cloned my C drive onto a secondary drive, now I want to erase everything on my C...: So I think the title describes the scenario quite well, however what I have to add is that my secdonary drive is a nVME SSD that is hard to plug/unplug and I dont wanna mess with unplugging it for the sake of a software installation.How would I go about reinstalling windows...
  10. i have problem with my c drive!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have problem with my c drive!!: hi i have some issues with my local C drive for example my C drive have 50 gb free then i downloaded 20 gb game on other drive called E: for strange reason now my C drive became 30 gb free why?? i deleted the game from drive E: but still 30 gb free space why??? its...