Windows 10: I have windows 11 on my laptop in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different

Discus and support I have windows 11 on my laptop in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have windows 11 on my laptop and in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different to windows 10As i do not have COPY TO or MOVE TO can i change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GrahamPQ, Apr 2, 2023.

1. GrahamPQ Win User

I have windows 11 on my laptop in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different

I have windows 11 on my laptop and in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different to windows 10As i do not have COPY TO or MOVE TO can i change the taskbarI am not very good with computers

:)

GrahamPQ, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Cannot launch File Explorer from taskbar in Windows 10

Hi Juzzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• First unpin the File Explorer from the task bar.
    • Press Windows + E.
    • And right click on File Explorer in the taskbar.
    • And Pin the File Explorer to Taskbar and Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Apr 2, 2023
  4. I have windows 11 on my laptop in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different

internet explorer 11 taskbar not grouping and invisible IE HELP!

Hi john,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to reset Explorer.exe and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below.

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer and verify the result.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings - Microsoft Support

Disclaimer: Please note that resetting Internet Explorer Settings will reset all user-defined settings including those set by installed extensions, toolbars and other add-ons to IE Defaults. This includes all Security,
    Privacy and Zone settings. Also this will clear browsing history, delete all temporary Internet Files, cookies, form data and especially all stored passwords.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

I have windows 11 on my laptop in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different

1. I have windows 11 on my laptop in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different - Similar Threads - laptop FILE EXPLORER

2. My Windows file explorer looks different

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows file explorer looks different: After the last restart or update, my windows explrorer looks completely different. The search bar and nav bar became smaller, the UI looks strange and when i search for something, it doesn't do a little dropdown window where i can click to open, or right click to show in...
  3. My Windows 11 TaskBar Size are not smalling. I Have Tried Resetting File Explorer Many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 TaskBar Size are not smalling. I Have Tried Resetting File Explorer Many...: Please Help Me To Fix This Problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-taskbar-size-are-not-smalling-i-have/4bfde97d-c384-4987-90c7-b335c2359ba6
  4. My Windows 11 TaskBar Size are not smalling. I Have Tried Resetting File Explorer Many...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 TaskBar Size are not smalling. I Have Tried Resetting File Explorer Many...: Please Help Me To Fix This Problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-taskbar-size-are-not-smalling-i-have/4bfde97d-c384-4987-90c7-b335c2359ba6
  5. I have windows 11 on my laptop in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different

I have windows 11 on my laptop in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different: I have windows 11 on my laptop and in FILE EXPLORER the taskbar is totally different to windows 10As i do not have COPY TO or MOVE TO can i change the taskbarI am not very good with computers...
  6. Windows 11 File Explorer taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer taskbar icon: GreetingsHow can I make Windows 11 File Explorer taskbar icon display its current directory, as Windows 10 does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-file-explorer-taskbar-icon/36b57a65-15a7-4dd3-a52d-e60c0b2f4ab3
  7. Windows 11 File Explorer taskbar icon

Windows 11 File Explorer taskbar icon: GreetingsHow can I make Windows 11 File Explorer taskbar icon display its current directory, as Windows 10 does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-file-explorer-taskbar-icon/36b57a65-15a7-4dd3-a52d-e60c0b2f4ab3
  8. Windows 11 No Taskbar, Settings, or File Explorer

Windows 11 No Taskbar, Settings, or File Explorer: Recently I've been having an issue where most of the time when I boot up my computer, the taskbar is missing, I can't access settings or file explorer, and most apps except google chrome on my desktop don't work. It seems to be identical to this question here:...
  9. Windows 11 No Taskbar, Settings, or File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 No Taskbar, Settings, or File Explorer: Recently I've been having an issue where most of the time when I boot up my computer, the taskbar is missing, I can't access settings or file explorer, and most apps except google chrome on my desktop don't work. It seems to be identical to this question here:...
  10. File Explorer (or Total Commander)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer (or Total Commander): Rigt click on file, select Properties and than blck screen 2-3 sec, natig do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-or-total-commander/fb0817c6-6d0a-45c7-a89a-66fa46e2829e"