Windows 10: i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location because it...

Discus and support i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location because it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location services because it suggests i don't have admin rights. how can i check my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dennis outlook dp--53, May 26, 2024.

1. i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location because it...

i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location services because it suggests i don't have admin rights. how can i check my admin rights and activate location services?

:)

Dennis outlook dp--53, May 26, 2024

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 26, 2024
  3. Why I Can't activate Location Services?

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to turn on the Location settings.
    • Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 26, 2024
  4. Erika Aro Win User

i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location because it...

Location icon grayed out and not working in windows 10 creators update

We suggest that you check if the following service is enabled to activate the Location icon:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type service.msc in the Run dialog box and select
      Services.
    • Right-click on Windows Location Framework Service and click
      Stop
    • Once done, right-click again on Windows Location Framework Service and click
      Start.
    • If the service is enabled, try disabling and re-enabling and check if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Erika Aro, May 26, 2024
Thema:

i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location because it...

1. i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location because it... - Similar Threads - signed adminisstor cannot

2. i have windows 11, signed in as Administrator and cannot activate Location Services it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have windows 11, signed in as Administrator and cannot activate Location Services it is...: i have windows 11, signed in as Administrator and cannot activate Location Services it is grayed. is this normal or how can i resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-signed-in-as-administrator-and/8197481a-4c03-48af-a7b8-b0d3737d5d36
  3. i have windows 11, signed in as Administrator and cannot activate Location Services it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have windows 11, signed in as Administrator and cannot activate Location Services it is...: i have windows 11, signed in as Administrator and cannot activate Location Services it is grayed. is this normal or how can i resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-signed-in-as-administrator-and/8197481a-4c03-48af-a7b8-b0d3737d5d36
  4. i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location because it...

i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location because it...: i have windows 11 , signed in as adminisstor and cannot activate Location services because it suggests i don't have admin rights. how can i check my admin rights and activate location services?...
  5. I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does...: I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does not show cmd box. Tried many other things suggested, nothing works. Paid lots of money for computer with windows 11 but cannot get it working. Brand new Lenovo PC. OS license SDK0T76473...
  6. I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does...

I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does...: I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does not show cmd box. Tried many other things suggested, nothing works. Paid lots of money for computer with windows 11 but cannot get it working. Brand new Lenovo PC. OS license SDK0T76473...
  7. I cannot activate windows 11

I cannot activate windows 11: I bought a new pc and installed Windows 11 home from image file downloaded from Microsoft website without activation. After a few days, I bought a box of Windows 11 home then try a product key from a card inside a box but cannot activate the Windows. Then I've tried to format...
  8. I cannot activate windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate windows 11: Hi,I downloaded windows 11 from azure education but now the product key it´s not working and it´s displayed this error 0x803FA067 - We can´t activate windows on this device because you don´t have a valid digital license or product key.Thanks...
  9. Unable to sign into Windows 11, cannot use pin, cannot activate Windows 11

Unable to sign into Windows 11, cannot use pin, cannot activate Windows 11: I have just completed a new build and installed Windows 11!However, Windows 11 has given me a lot of problems every step of the way.I'm trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Windows. I get to the part where it asks me for my Windows password after enterting my Microsoft...
  10. Unable to sign into Windows 11, cannot use pin, cannot activate Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Windows 11, cannot use pin, cannot activate Windows 11: I have just completed a new build and installed Windows 11!However, Windows 11 has given me a lot of problems every step of the way.I'm trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Windows. I get to the part where it asks me for my Windows password after enterting my Microsoft...