Windows 10: I have Windows Enterprise edition, Help!

Discus and support I have Windows Enterprise edition, Help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI, years ago I bought a used Laptop from some guy that used it for art, unknown to me at the time He preinstalled windows Enterprise edition. I had no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josh D3, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Josh D3 Win User

I have Windows Enterprise edition, Help!

HI, years ago I bought a used Laptop from some guy that used it for art, unknown to me at the time He preinstalled windows Enterprise edition. I had no idea and he didnt say anything. He gave me the laptop and the box but not the windows activation key. Ive tried contacting him but nothing ever came of that. I really want normal Windows 10, but online it says I have two options, wipe the computer of everything to get rid of the enterprise edition, or buy a windows key. I dont know what to do. Are those my only options?

:)

Josh D3, Dec 2, 2023

2. How to receive updates on Windows 10 Enterprise edition?

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

As you are trying to install updates on Windows 10 Enterprise edition, suggest you to post the question in the TechNet Forum.

The Enterprise edition is a different edition altogether compared to Pro edition and you do not have the downgrade option available.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Windows 10 enterprise edition

Windows 10 enterprise edition has caused my PC to not boot after a complete shutdown. Nothing but the endless circles ever appear on the screen. Any suggested cure would be greatly appreciated.

Don Kindle, Dec 2, 2023
  4. I have Windows Enterprise edition, Help!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

I have Windows Enterprise edition, Help!

1. I have Windows Enterprise edition, Help! - Similar Threads - Enterprise edition Help

2. In windows 11 enterprise edition, I have events 103 AESMService: Platform Services...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In windows 11 enterprise edition, I have events 103 AESMService: Platform Services...: I'm running an hp all-in-one and am getting event id 103, AESMService: Platform Services initialization failed due to DAL error. I believe I have followed all the usual steps to resolve to no avail., including:sfc /scannowDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth chkdsk I...
  3. I have Windows Enterprise edition, Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows Enterprise edition, Help!: HI, years ago I bought a used Laptop from some guy that used it for art, unknown to me at the time He preinstalled windows Enterprise edition. I had no idea and he didnt say anything. He gave me the laptop and the box but not the windows activation key. Ive tried contacting...
  4. i need windows 11 enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need windows 11 enterprise edition: i need windows 11 enterprise edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-windows-11-enterprise-edition/f3fd3ab1-cdc2-48dc-9daf-4208178e760c
  5. i need windows 11 enterprise edition

i need windows 11 enterprise edition: i need windows 11 enterprise edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-windows-11-enterprise-edition/f3fd3ab1-cdc2-48dc-9daf-4208178e760c
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!: I have tried everything with upgrading/downgrading this system without performing a clean install LOSING ALL OF MY FILES and nothing works, contacted Microsoft Support, they have YET to get back to meI can't do anything on this PC, maybe I have a cracked copy or something? I...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!: I have tried everything with upgrading/downgrading this system without performing a clean install LOSING ALL OF MY FILES and nothing works, contacted Microsoft Support, they have YET to get back to meI can't do anything on this PC, maybe I have a cracked copy or something? I...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Edition: Where can I purchase just the key for Window 10 Enterprise Edition Thank you Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-edition/edf664ae-7c21-4064-a471-713eb2e809b0
  10. Windows Enterprise to Windows home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Enterprise to Windows home edition: Hi, I recently bought a pc from a guy who bought it from company that was shutting down. The pc came with windows 10 enterprise, and now I receive popups every day saying that the license is going to expire. I do not know that company, and I do not know anyone in that...