Windows 10: I have windows inactivated and there is this red box that pops up when I start my computer....

Discus and support I have windows inactivated and there is this red box that pops up when I start my computer.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CollinWeik [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CollinWeik, Aug 4, 2020.

1. I have windows inactivated and there is this red box that pops up when I start my computer....

/u/CollinWeik, Aug 4, 2020

2. Unable to access the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on Windows 10

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know when exactly you get the pop-up of Drop Box on your device?

I suggest you to boot the device to Safe mode with Networking from Windows Recovery Environment, disable the startup service for Drop box and check if helps.

Step 1: Steps to boot the device in Safe mode with Networking.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Steps to disable Drop Box.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Startup
      tab, search for Drop Box.
    • Right click on it and click on Disable.

Step 3: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 4, 2020
  3. pop up when i start my computer

when i turn on my computer this pops up why?

and how do i get rid of it.

OOBE create elevated object sever.

SamueSamuel, Aug 4, 2020
  4. I have windows inactivated and there is this red box that pops up when I start my computer....

I have a Dell laptop Inspiron M731R. Since upgrading to Windows 10 I find that I am unable to disable the touchpad.

Hello,

• How are you trying to disable touchpad?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if this helps.

• Click Start.
    • Type device manager into the Search box. Click the device manager result, and the Device Manager window will pop up.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click the touchpad's entry. In the menu that pops up, click Disable.
    • Confirm your choice in the pop-up window.
    Kindly let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

I have windows inactivated and there is this red box that pops up when I start my computer....

1. I have windows inactivated and there is this red box that pops up when I start my computer.... - Similar Threads - inactivated red box

2. Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer: I started my computer and one icon popped up, and I had a few on there, I can't get more to show up even the trash isn't in there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-one-of-my-icons-popped-up-when-i-started-my/b3612eb5-a093-4f7f-88fa-1b4e1c4955b8
  3. Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer: I started my computer and one icon popped up, and I had a few on there, I can't get more to show up even the trash isn't in there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-one-of-my-icons-popped-up-when-i-started-my/b3612eb5-a093-4f7f-88fa-1b4e1c4955b8
  4. Whenever I start my computer, this box pops up. Is it a system error/ a virus?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I start my computer, this box pops up. Is it a system error/ a virus?...: This opens up automatically when I start my PC. Its name is WindowsService.exe. It never used to open before. Is this a virus? How to fix this? What should I do to stop it from popping up repeatedly every time I start my Computer?...
  5. Whenever I start my computer, this box pops up. Is it a system error/ a virus?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I start my computer, this box pops up. Is it a system error/ a virus?...: This opens up automatically when I start my PC. Its name is WindowsService.exe. It never used to open before. Is this a virus? How to fix this? What should I do to stop it from popping up repeatedly every time I start my Computer?...
  6. Whenever I start my computer, this box pops up. Is it a system error/ a virus?...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  8. PowerShell popping up when I start Windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PowerShell popping up when I start Windows.: Hi! Every time I start up Windows, PowerShell will pop up. When I try to close it, it freezes for 5-10 seconds then closes. A few minutes later, my antivirus says, "powershell.exe has been moved to Virus Chest. Reason - Command line detection" then a few minutes later my...
  9. windows installer pop up box at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows installer pop up box at start up: When I start my computer a box comes on the screen called windows installer it seems not to be anything but annoying. I simply have to close it and carry on. I believe it would just be hidden in the past i.e. not just pop up and wait for me to close it. it only appears at...
  10. Search box keeps popping up when I open the Start menu.

in Cortana
    Search box keeps popping up when I open the Start menu.: Just like the title says, the search box keeps popping up on top of the Start menu when I click the Start button or tap the Windows key. This is most likely to happen when the Start menu has refreshed itself (like after Windows startup or after closing a game). I've tried...