Windows 10: I have windows10 latests and I have an app called- wptx64 in my program files. what is it?

Discus and support I have windows10 latests and I have an app called- wptx64 in my program files. what is it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows10 latests version and have an app called -wptx64. what is it and do I need it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shelhageman, Aug 4, 2018.

1. I have windows10 latests and I have an app called- wptx64 in my program files. what is it?

I have windows10 latests version and have an app called -wptx64. what is it and do I need it

:)

shelhageman, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Jerome Win User

Windows10 Internet Calling Apps

Have heard much talk about an internet calling apps for Windows 10 notebooks. Even a microsoft newsletter continues to make promises... Microsoft Phone app appears in the Windows Store for Windows 10 | On MSFT As of this writing I can only find one provider.. MobileVOIP... a company based in Luxembourg and whose provider list has only a fraction of providers listed as "supported". There is no way to compare all costs and fees.

Why is there such a paucity of products for notebook owners? Guidance sought

Jerome, Aug 4, 2018
  3. DCnewbie Win User
    Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Aug 4, 2018
  4. I have windows10 latests and I have an app called- wptx64 in my program files. what is it?

latest windows10 update issues

Hi Kris,

It looks like the application that you are using is not compatible with the latest update. To help us identify the troubleshooting steps to solve the issue, we'd like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• What update have you recently installed? To check the Update history, follow these steps:
    • On the Search bar, type Settings.
    • Open the Settings app from the search result.
    • Click Update & security and check the Windows Update section.
    • Click the Update history link.
    • Are you also getting an error message when starting the app? If yes, please provide a screenshot.
    • Have you tried reinstalling the app?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can run the compatibility troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help
    address issues with programs or applications that do not work properly with the latest versions of Windows 10.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

I have windows10 latests and I have an app called- wptx64 in my program files. what is it?

1. I have windows10 latests and I have an app called- wptx64 in my program files. what is it? - Similar Threads - windows10 latests app

2. I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...: This is how it's labeled under Task manager and observe how it doesn't have a file locationPlease tell me if its a malware and how I can remove it from my computer....
  3. I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...: This is how it's labeled under Task manager and observe how it doesn't have a file locationPlease tell me if its a malware and how I can remove it from my computer....
  4. I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings: When I went to startup settings to stop some programs to start when I turn on my laptop I saw this Tried to look into the task manager for some process called "program" but there is no one [ATTACH] Could a malicious software?...
  5. A program called installer is on my computer and I have no idea what it is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A program called installer is on my computer and I have no idea what it is: There's a program on my laptop that's just called Installer. There is no publisher name unless you count default company name as a publisher. Is this a virus? submitted by /u/Smashing-Hearts [link] [comments]...
  6. I have 3 mysterious Startup Apps called "Program" - should I worry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 3 mysterious Startup Apps called "Program" - should I worry?: Hello If I click on Windows button [bottom left] ==> "Startup Apps" ==> I seem to have three apps called "Program" and which have no icon. Worse if I turn them off, then next time I boot they are back again! How do I find out what they are? Should I be worried? Thanks...
  7. I have 3 mysterious Startup Apps called "Program" - should I worry?

in Windows 10 Support
    I have 3 mysterious Startup Apps called "Program" - should I worry?: Hello If I click on Windows button [bottom left] ==> "Startup Apps" ==> I seem to have three apps called "Program" and which have no icon. Worse if I turn them off, then next time I boot they are back again! How do I find out what they are? Should I be worried? Thanks...
  8. I have the latest windows version but I still don't have the "phone call" option on the "My...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have the latest windows version but I still don't have the "phone call" option on the "My...: submitted by /u/Jemimah_Faj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ebt5jp/i_have_the_latest_windows_version_but_i_still/
  9. I have the latest update to windows10 done today. it replaced my directory. question. what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have the latest update to windows10 done today. it replaced my directory. question. what...: I now cant open disk cleanup on the sub menu. whyy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-latest-update-to-windows10-done-today/6acddc9e-6047-4365-90e2-b2086ab69637
  10. I have the latest update to windows10 done today. it replaced my directory. question. what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have the latest update to windows10 done today. it replaced my directory. question. what...: I now cant open disk cleanup on the sub menu. whyy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-have-the-latest-update-to-windows10-done-today/6acddc9e-6047-4365-90e2-b2086ab69637

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wptx64

2. wptx64 what is it

3. what is wptx64

4. wptx.64,
  5. wptx64 is used for,
  6. www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  7. wptx64 what is,
  8. wptx64 cose,
  9. win 10 WPTx64,
  10. what is windows 10 WPTx64,
  11. wptx64?