Windows 10: I have WOL over Wifi setup, works for a bit but then the wifi disconnects from the router...

Discus and support I have WOL over Wifi setup, works for a bit but then the wifi disconnects from the router... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im pretty sure that is the issue. The WOL over wifi works for a bit after my computer goes to sleep but eventually gets kicked off the wifi. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/darus214, Nov 18, 2019.

1. I have WOL over Wifi setup, works for a bit but then the wifi disconnects from the router...

Im pretty sure that is the issue. The WOL over wifi works for a bit after my computer goes to sleep but eventually gets kicked off the wifi. I have a windows 10 1909 computer with a Intel AC 9260 card

submitted by /u/darus214
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/darus214, Nov 18, 2019

2. Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have tenda wifi router,

i tried disabling dhcp server but it didn't worked.

smartali89, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Shaqqo Win User

I have WOL over Wifi setup, works for a bit but then the wifi disconnects from the router...

Wifi stops working when using ethernet

Yes, once its disconnected from the router wifi starts working again on all devices.

Shaqqo, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

I have WOL over Wifi setup, works for a bit but then the wifi disconnects from the router...

1. I have WOL over Wifi setup, works for a bit but then the wifi disconnects from the router... - Similar Threads - WOL Wifi setup

2. Wifi router auto disconnects and but the mobile hotspots work fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi router auto disconnects and but the mobile hotspots work fine.: Problem: I'm now experiencing an odd problem with my Windows 10 laptop. It automatically disconnects the wifi, and if I try to reconnect, I get a warning saying that I can't connect to this network.Description: However, it just affects the router I haven't tested it with...
  3. Αποσυνδεση απο wifi/ Disconnecting from wifi

Αποσυνδεση απο wifi/ Disconnecting from wifi: Γειά σας, τον τελευταιο καιρο το λαπτοπ που lenovo αποσυνδεεται απο το wifi και πρεπει να το κλεισω το wifi και να το ξανανοιξω. Hi my laptop lenovo keep disconnecting from my wifi and i have to turn the wifi off and then on to connect back....
  4. How to Wake-on-Lan (WOL) from hibernation over WiFi?

How to Wake-on-Lan (WOL) from hibernation over WiFi?: I am using a ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 Gaming Laptop, connected to an external monitor. I would like to set my computer to hibernate when I am not using it. However, I have my laptop and an external fan on a vertical dock with the lid closed. Is there a way to wake my computer...
  5. Wifi Adapter Disconnecting from Wifi Router

Wifi Adapter Disconnecting from Wifi Router: Hello Guys, My pc is around 5 years old, recently I started having cut outs in my wifi connection. I have comcast but since the modem is far away, I use a network card to connect to the router. The router I use is NetGear R6250 its an AC compatible router or wifi 5 as now...
  6. I just disconnect from the wifi

I just disconnect from the wifi: Hello, I need help. My problem is that my computer is connected to a wireless network but it disconnects itself when I open an application or simply open a miner, it only works to navigate the rest, I have to use a LAN cable, and every time I I open an application it...
  7. disconnecting from wifi

disconnecting from wifi: My windows 10 keeps disconnecting from my wifi. It is very annoying and the only device that does this. Cell phones, iPad and everything else is fine. Just my pc running windows 10 with Microsoft edge keeps disconnecting....
  8. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  9. wifi router

wifi router: I just changed my user name & and password on my router and no I'm locked out! Can this router be reset to the default user name & password? the router is a Sagemcom fast 5260...
  10. Wifi-Router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi-Router: Hi i'm 17 I don't know a lot about computers I got this Windows 10 desktop on Christmas, Yea won't lie about it. I have been having trouble with connection to games ever since I moved to the basement I did a speed test and my ping is 8, Download 36Mbps, and upload is...