Windows 10: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games

Discus and support I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and I went to download Outer Worlds so I went to the Microsoft store page and it has this.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fatherwiggie, Nov 14, 2019.

1. I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and I went to download Outer Worlds so I went to the Microsoft store page and it has this.

https://imgur.com/a/993Y5Lg

It clearly says I can play it with Xbox game pass for PC and as I understand Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is both game pass for PC and for console... yet as you see the install option is faded out... why is this?

If I can't get this game, which was the whole reason I subscribed... how do I know what games will work? I went to this site:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games

And selected PC games and outer worlds is there.

I should add, Halo wars does work to download... but games like Dishonored 2 and Fallout 4 do not work.

I tried calling customer support and tried windows support but they won't let me on without charging me so I went to sales and they said I need the store customer support and he will transfer me... well, after 15 minutes of silence I just hung up.

:)

fatherwiggie, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass memberships.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available Xbox

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass memberships.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Brink, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Delta Xbox

Source: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Delta - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games

1. I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. Can't download games from game pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games from game pass?: I don't own an Xbox, but I got game pass so I could play and enjoy Halo with my friends on PC. However, I go to download and it says that I have no compatible devices and it doesn't list my PC at all. I know full well that if I were to download this from Steam, that my...
  3. Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't find the option to claim the discord nitro. Is there a way to claim the other rewards on pc if you don't have a console?...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate games not letting me install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass ultimate games not letting me install: Hi, i just purchased Xbox game pass live ultimate and when i went to install games such as The Outer Worlds it does not let me install the game even though i have the game pass live ultimate. It shows this https://gyazo.com/206c685698a4e0a4b8f2ff2d693962a8 . Though some games...
  5. game pass ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass ultimate: can someone please tell me why my gamepass for pc and ultimate will not register that I have subscribed to either one? I cant download anything. im running windows 10 1903 on a hp notebook laptop/pc. what do I have to do to make my xbox apps work correctly? also when I try to...
  6. win 10 xbox ultimate game pass

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 xbox ultimate game pass: Xbox game pass ultimate for win 10 does not run on startup or display in task bar. Settings checked correctly in settings menu to run at startup. Have to download app every time for it to work....
  7. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...
  8. Connexion Xbox live avec Xbox Game passe Ultimate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connexion Xbox live avec Xbox Game passe Ultimate: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas a me connecter au Xbox live sous Windows 10. J'ai un message me mettant " En raison d'une suspension , les fonctionnalités Xbox Live peuvent être limitées ." Je ne comprend pas se message car je n'ais jamais était bannie . Que cela veut dire ?...
  9. I can't buy the xbox game pass ultimate on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't buy the xbox game pass ultimate on pc: I can't buy the xbox game pass ultimate on pc, it keeps loading when i click join. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-buy-the-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-on-pc/12ea8262-88db-4c1c-9430-dafba786d770
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass ultimate not recognise on my computer