Windows 10: I haven't gotten a windows update since Feb 2020

Discus and support I haven't gotten a windows update since Feb 2020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I haven't gotten an update since Feb 2020 and it says all my pauses are used up. I have no clue what's happening. Can you go back past a date like you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArleneJackson2, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I haven't gotten a windows update since Feb 2020

I haven't gotten an update since Feb 2020 and it says all my pauses are used up. I have no clue what's happening. Can you go back past a date like you used to be able to.

:)

ArleneJackson2, Aug 1, 2020

2. No update for N8 after Feb 10

Hi,

I'm trying to update my N8 (Product code 059B656), and my Nokia Suite (v3.3.86) says there r no updates available at all.

I checked the list released on the nokia website which has the list of handsets which can be updated to Belle and this product code was not present in the list. Does that mean my mobile can't get the update at all?

I'm from India and I've been trying to update them since Feb 7 and today is already Feb 10 and I haven't got the update at all.

Please Reply!!

harikesh---01, Aug 1, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    I haven't gotten a Windows 10 security update since May 11, 2020

I think what you are referring to is the update for the version 1909 of Window 10 which was released last November 2019 and the next version which is version 2004 will be released before the end of May 2020.

WiIfred P, Aug 1, 2020
  4. D-Burrs Win User

I haven't gotten a windows update since Feb 2020

Haven't received your Update Notification yet?

Thanks for the suggestions, though I'm still in the no nodo abyss. To address your questions:

• Phone is not set to "Modem, Tethered Call" mode as near as I can tell (I certainly didn't set it to that setting, though I don't know where that setting is on the phone)
    • Zune has no problems accessing my phone to update my media
    • I've never used Chevron my device - just got it a week ago today - which may be why I haven't gotten the update as yet?
    Thanks for any add'l suggestions / info!

D-Burrs, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I haven't gotten a windows update since Feb 2020

1. I haven't gotten a windows update since Feb 2020 - Similar Threads - haven't gotten update

2. Emails haven't updated since September 2,2021

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails haven't updated since September 2,2021: My email hasn't updated since September 2, 2021. Why? It always updates automatically. But for some reason, it just stopped. Again, why and how do I fix it?...
  3. I have gotten this error ever since updating to Windows 10 - 0x80096004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have gotten this error ever since updating to Windows 10 - 0x80096004: Hello, I have recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I can now not update it any more. As well as this, it makes it so that I cannot update my graphics driver. I have ran the troubleshooter, but it was unable to help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!...
  4. computer freezing since Feb 2020/ 2020-01 Windows 10 verison 1909 for x64-based system...

computer freezing since Feb 2020/ 2020-01 Windows 10 verison 1909 for x64-based system...: Hope that help is available as I do not want to buy a new computer or have to delete C. After 47 minutes my computer freezes? The newest update from 2020-06 will also not install. I spent more than an hour on the phone with a man from mirosoft who told me the updates are my...
  5. I haven't gotten a Windows 10 security update since May 11, 2020

I haven't gotten a Windows 10 security update since May 11, 2020: Have there been any? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-gotten-a-windows-10-security-update-since/a7193b5e-8866-422e-8662-d267b4f8bfb0
  6. Feb 2020 Windows 10 Update caused a problem with Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feb 2020 Windows 10 Update caused a problem with Paint: I love using Paint!! My only complaint has always been that I cannot select a specific zoom magnification. Now, since the update, if I select a small area, there are handles but the cursor arrows are only diagonal making it difficult to stretch the selection precisely. It...
  7. Realtek sound and speakers haven't worked since I've gotten my laptop. (However it works...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek sound and speakers haven't worked since I've gotten my laptop. (However it works...: Hi guys. I'm at my wit's end here. I checked around, installed the drivers manually and automatically, all that stuff. Basically...bluetooth headphones DO work. But, the on-board speakers don't at all appear in the sound. Basically if I don't have any bluetooth connected...
  8. Windows Update Fails since Feb 04 2018

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Fails since Feb 04 2018: In the queue are KB4074595, KB4088785, KB4074588, KB4093110, and KB4093112. Troubleshooter alternately states there are updates pending and asks me to install or finishes with all areas check green. Does not show error I can see, just states it could not finish...
  9. Haven't gotten windows updates in years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Haven't gotten windows updates in years: Hello, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. Just a warning, I really don't know too much about computers. I'm posting this because my parents really don't know how to get around a computer at all. Okay with that aside I'm gonna get to the...
  10. Has anyone gotten these updates for apps, I haven't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone gotten these updates for apps, I haven't: Supposedly new dark theme for mail and calendar apps, I haven't seen it yet, what gives? http://www.winbeta.org/news/outlook-...e-new-settings 23083