Windows 10: I haven't had a windows 10 update download in a long long time

Discus and support I haven't had a windows 10 update download in a long long time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 amd64 2019-04 - Error 0x80070005 I haven't had an update install in a long long time. The last one to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Raden Adams, May 8, 2019.

1. I haven't had a windows 10 update download in a long long time

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 amd64 2019-04 - Error 0x80070005 I haven't had an update install in a long long time. The last one to install was 1703-15063.1418. Any one help?

:)

Raden Adams, May 8, 2019

2. Window Live Update taking a long time to download

I am downloading KB3081444 onto a FIOS laptop over a Wi-Fi connection - it has been downloading for almost two hours. I know this is a cumulative update, but it is still taking an extraordinarily long time. I ran a Speedtest which reported a download speed
    of some 31 Mbps.

My version of Windows 10 is in the Insider program - fast ring. Could this be the reason for the long download time?

blegs38552, May 8, 2019
  3. Galant Win User
    Very long boot-times with DVD-drive?

Hi guys,

got a lil problem here. My machine takes very long to boot. It sits @ that windows-knight-rider screen and the blue line is crossing about 10-12 times before anything happens. Yesterday i had to disconnect my DVD to connect my reserve hdd and see... it boots after
    3 or 4 times of that line passing. Is that coz i got a bad driver or bad firmware there....Don´t know if driver makes difference coz i think windows got 1 generic and it don´t affect my secondary DVD drive... any suggestions?

Galant, May 8, 2019
  4. DanielYX Win User

I haven't had a windows 10 update download in a long long time

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, May 8, 2019
Thema:

I haven't had a windows 10 update download in a long long time

1. I haven't had a windows 10 update download in a long long time - Similar Threads - haven't update download

2. Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update showing "Windows Intelligence Update" but downloading 0% for long time.: Hello Guys,I have updated Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 by using ISO method.However, when check on the windows update screen, there is showing "Windows Intelligence Update" downloading with 0% even I let it run for a week but still showing 0% No restart during a weekTried to search...
  3. Windows Update takes long time.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update takes long time.: Hi, Following is the OS specification of my laptop : [ATTACH] The last time when I tried to update windows to perform the following similar update it took over 5 hours to complete and it was stuck at 52%, later on, I forced the system to go in sleep mode by pressing the...
  4. downloading update still freez from long time

downloading update still freez from long time: this problem is still pending[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-update-still-freez-from-long-time/2b0f08fb-010e-48fc-9f43-d05178753984
  5. It is taking a long time to download windows 10

It is taking a long time to download windows 10: I am downloading Windows 10 to my Mac to put it on a drive to plug into my new computer. I started it at 1 in the morning and it is only on 53 mb. What can I do to make it faster? It says it is going to take a week....
  6. Windows 10 Updates failing/taking a long time to download and install

Windows 10 Updates failing/taking a long time to download and install: So I recently reset my PC via the Recovery tab in Settings. I did this to skirt the Upgrade Repair feature since it was not working, and Resetting seemed to be faster than performing a Clean Install of Win10. As far as I can tell, the reset fixed my initial issues with...
  7. Long Boot or Long Login Times with ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long Boot or Long Login Times with ssd: For some reason when I boot from scratch I either get a black screen for over 30 seconds or it goes the the login screen and it takes forever to login. Hibernation doesn't have this problem. Cpu:Ryzen 5 3500u Model:HP 15-cw1068wm submitted by /u/gamingbro697 [link]...
  8. Windows Update - Taking long time

Windows Update - Taking long time: Today, I have got the notification that your system is downloaded and ready to update latest version... Restart is required? I have agreed and clicked the Restart button. to my surprise - it took 03 hrs 45 mins to update the latest update..... I am not happy they way it...
  9. windows 10 update taking very long time

windows 10 update taking very long time: how to shut down computer and restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-taking-very-long-time/e43c1901-1157-4f38-a45b-24c602654244
  10. i had gotten minecraft java long time ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had gotten minecraft java long time ago: I have redeemed it on 3 September 2017 since then I am no longer able to get it back as I did reconfigure my computer and I had played it before but now I can't even play it says to buy it again is there a way I can redownload it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. havent updated windows in long time

2. i havent had windows insider since 18922 up date in 2 weeks ago