Windows 10: I haven’t received game pass to Spotify

Discus and support I haven’t received game pass to Spotify in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have bought the Ultimate Gamepass. It was several days ago but I haven’t received a code. Please help me with this issue Thank you Grazyna G.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Grazyna Gawinska, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I haven’t received game pass to Spotify

I have bought the Ultimate Gamepass. It was several days ago but I haven’t received a code. Please help me with this issue

Thank you
    Grazyna G.

:)

Grazyna Gawinska, Dec 23, 2019

2. Game Pass Spotify

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you have purchased the Spotify game pass but didn’t receive the redemption code.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. As we doesn’t have access to your account or anything related to your purchase, unfortunately we won't be able to assist you with this issue.

However, let me guide you to the right action path, which will help you to get the information that you are looking for.

As you have purchased the Spotify game pass, but didn’t receive the code, please click on this
    Customer Support link and select on Billing & accounts. Then you will get an option to
    Ask a question.

Select Ask a question, you will get our Virtual Agent
    with whom you can check, else ask there for a real agent to talk. Once you get connected to the real advocate, provide your Microsoft account details and tell him the issue.

Our concern team will review your account and will provide you the necessary action plan to fix the issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers

Source: Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 23, 2019
  4. I haven’t received game pass to Spotify

Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

I haven’t received game pass to Spotify

1. I haven’t received game pass to Spotify - Similar Threads - haven’t received game

2. Why am I receiving answers to questions I haven’t even seen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I receiving answers to questions I haven’t even seen?: I honestly wish Microsoft or Windows or wherever the heck I am could get it together.I DO NOT WANT ANSWERS IN MY EMAIL THAT I HAVE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH!!!Microsoft Answers could you please STOP?,...
  3. Why am I receiving answers to questions I haven’t even seen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I receiving answers to questions I haven’t even seen?: I honestly wish Microsoft or Windows or wherever the heck I am could get it together.I DO NOT WANT ANSWERS IN MY EMAIL THAT I HAVE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH!!!Microsoft Answers could you please STOP?,...
  4. game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game pass: Hi everyone,I have redeem 5$ Xbox gift card today because I need to subscribe to game pass by it.but I can't subscribe to game pass by it. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass/0316fe2b-86d6-49dc-b649-b84157b25c8a
  5. game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass: Hi everyone,I have redeem 5$ Xbox gift card today because I need to subscribe to game pass by it.but I can't subscribe to game pass by it. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass/0316fe2b-86d6-49dc-b649-b84157b25c8a
  6. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  7. Game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass: I have xbox game pass ultimate for my xbox. My son has a gaming PC and i tried to log in to the game pass app on his PC but i have been asked for a microsoft PIN. I do not have a PIN. How do i get one for my microsoft account or how do i reset it? I can't get one by going...
  8. Game Pass Games not opening when I have purchased the game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Games not opening when I have purchased the game pass.: In 2017, i purchased an Xbox, and got have been buying Xbox live gold each year. This would expire in February 2021. I built a computer in April 2020. A few months ago, i got the PC game pass for 1 Euro. I installed Astroneer and it worked fine for the month, then stopped...
  9. Game Pass Spotify

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Game Pass Spotify: I purchased the Ultimate Gamepass exactly 10 days ago and still haven't received a code for my redemption what do I do now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-spotify/de60c030-65a2-4c37-9e0c-755906c9d3d2"
  10. Game and Spotify Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game and Spotify Audio: How can I make it that my music playing from Spotify and video game audio play from either just my headset or just my speakers? Right now the music plays through one and the game through the other, when the playback device is my speakers the game goes through my headset....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spotify 6 months free game pass forums