Windows 10: I haven't received my windows 10 edition of Minecraft

Discus and support I haven't received my windows 10 edition of Minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Okay, so i used to play the Java edition of Minecraft. That was until I got a PS4 and sense then played on PS4 edition. Today Minecraft has been given... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VaultWarrior111, Dec 10, 2019.

1. I haven't received my windows 10 edition of Minecraft

Okay, so i used to play the Java edition of Minecraft. That was until I got a PS4 and sense then played on PS4 edition. Today Minecraft has been given an update and it now allows players on PS4 to play cross platform with xbox and windows 10 edition. As a player who has gotten the Java Edition before Oct 19th, I should get a free code to Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I go to get my code and press the "Claim your free copy" button. Its says "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" I keep checking back later but it keeps giving me the same message. If someone could please help me with this that would be fantastic! I've been anticipating this new update and would love to have both of my accounts for Minecraft finally be able to play cross platform.

:)

VaultWarrior111, Dec 10, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

4. I haven't received my windows 10 edition of Minecraft

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

I haven't received my windows 10 edition of Minecraft

1. I haven't received my windows 10 edition of Minecraft - Similar Threads - haven't received edition

2. I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...: Hi all,I have been waiting quite a while for the new feature called "Search Highlights" but I haven't received it, while most people around me have received it. My windows build is 21H2, 19044.1826, and my computer states that I am up to date on version KB5015807. Any reason...
  3. I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...: Hi all,I have been waiting quite a while for the new feature called "Search Highlights" but I haven't received it, while most people around me have received it. My windows build is 21H2, 19044.1826, and my computer states that I am up to date on version KB5015807. Any reason...
  4. Haven't received reply

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Haven't received reply: I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a reply. Did Technical Service team receive all my info. Haven't seen any reply. Sorry if I am pushy by am 75 and have a...
  5. Haven't received reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received reply: I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a reply. Did Technical Service team receive all my info. Haven't seen any reply. Sorry if I am pushy by am 75 and have a...
  6. Haven't received reply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I haven't received my Patch Tuesday updates. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I haven't received my Patch Tuesday updates. Windows 10.: When I switched on my laptop at 6am today, I found the following emails. They're shown in the order they arrived , earliest first:Microsoft Security Update Summary for June 6 2021Microsoft Security Advisory NotificationMicrosoft Security Update ReleasesThe KB890830 update...
  8. Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection: I haven't received the 1000 minecraft coins that is meant to come with the game. I have looked in my emails for a code but have not received it to date. This game was purchased 08/08/2020. I forgot that I was to receive them and only after installing the game on my new...
  9. I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it: I wanted to buy a minecraft java edition. When I wrote my card info and pressed later it wrote that a error occurred. But when I look at my bank account I notice that my money gone. All in all I paid the money but not receive the game. my mojang gmail - *** Email address is...
  10. Haven't received my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Haven't received my product key: I purchased Microsoft Windows 10 last week and have still not received my product key. As such, I am unable to access Word, Power Point or Excel. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!...