Windows 10: I Havent Received Search Highlights?

Discus and support I Havent Received Search Highlights? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all,I would really like the search highlights feature, and I have asked all my friends to screenshot what their search bar looks like, and literally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by waball, Sep 3, 2022.

1. waball Win User

I Havent Received Search Highlights?

Hi all,I would really like the search highlights feature, and I have asked all my friends to screenshot what their search bar looks like, and literally every single one of them have the feature.I have also right clicked the search bar, and looked for the Show Search Highlights option but they are not to be found. I have also googled many tutorials, and constantly update my computer but I do not get the feature. My Windows build is 21H2, 19044.1826, and my computer states that I am up to date on Windows 10 version KB5015807.

:)

waball, Sep 3, 2022
  2. CmdrKeene Win User

Search highlight not working !

Oh, search highlights as in suggested content to drive clicks/views/ad revenue, not highlights of search results. Got it. Sorry for the irrelevant question.

CmdrKeene, Sep 3, 2022
  3. Search Highlight !

Good morning, I downloaded the optional update KB5011543 today, I was hoping to get the "Search Highlight" feature in my search box but can't see anything ! I think the update came with various fixes but no sign of the Search highlights !! I have right clicked on the taskbar and checked search but nothing suggested ! Do I have to turn it on somewhere ?

Brian

PS I am fully up to date with 21H2 OS build 19044 1620

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Sep 3, 2022
  4. I Havent Received Search Highlights?

Search Highlights !!

Hi GBorn, thanks for that info, I have run into various other problems at present so the "search highlights" have taken a back step ! It was just something that I thought I would get with those downloads !

Regards Brian

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Sep 3, 2022
Thema:

I Havent Received Search Highlights?

1. I Havent Received Search Highlights? - Similar Threads - Havent Received Search

2. I Havent Received Search Highlights?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Havent Received Search Highlights?: Hi all,I would really like the search highlights feature, and I have asked all my friends to screenshot what their search bar looks like, and literally every single one of them have the feature.I have also right clicked the search bar, and looked for the Show Search...
  3. I Havent Received Search Highlights?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Havent Received Search Highlights?: Hi all,I would really like the search highlights feature, and I have asked all my friends to screenshot what their search bar looks like, and literally every single one of them have the feature.I have also right clicked the search bar, and looked for the Show Search...
  4. Search Highlights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights: I like this feature but its not working, just shows the icons from a few days ago and on the search box nothing, help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-highlights/677a8013-99aa-41a8-9c41-5edec04abbe7
  5. I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...: Hi all,I have been waiting quite a while for the new feature called "Search Highlights" but I haven't received it, while most people around me have received it. My windows build is 21H2, 19044.1826, and my computer states that I am up to date on version KB5015807. Any reason...
  6. I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...

I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...: Hi all,I have been waiting quite a while for the new feature called "Search Highlights" but I haven't received it, while most people around me have received it. My windows build is 21H2, 19044.1826, and my computer states that I am up to date on version KB5015807. Any reason...
  7. I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Search Highlights !!

Search Highlights !!: I have just downloaded KB5012599 and thought the new "Search HIghlights" would be installed but can't see it ! Have I read it wrong like I did last month ? Maybe it will be released at a later date ! Unless of course I have to switch or turn something on !Brian Windows 10...
  9. Search Highlights !!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Highlights !!: I have just downloaded KB5012599 and thought the new "Search HIghlights" would be installed but can't see it ! Have I read it wrong like I did last month ? Maybe it will be released at a later date ! Unless of course I have to switch or turn something on !Brian Windows 10...
  10. Search Highlight !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Highlight !: Good morning, I downloaded the optional update KB5011543 today, I was hoping to get the "Search Highlight" feature in my search box but can't see anything ! I think the update came with various fixes but no sign of the Search highlights !! I have right clicked on the taskbar...