Windows 10: I haven't received the Creators Update yet?

Discus and support I haven't received the Creators Update yet? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Heyyy, I'm in the UK and my laptop hasn't yet received the Creators Update. I was wondering if this is normal, as I know Microsoft are pushing out the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by The Cypher, Jun 19, 2017.

1. I haven't received the Creators Update yet?

Heyyy, I'm in the UK and my laptop hasn't yet received the Creators Update. I was wondering if this is normal, as I know Microsoft are pushing out the update in stages?

Cheers! *Smile

:)

The Cypher, Jun 19, 2017

2. Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings

I have received Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings before one month. But till now I haven't received Windows 10 Creators Update. How could I get Creators Update?

Babit Geo Baby, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Creators Updates

I am concerned about not receiving the Creators Updates for Windows 10. I have always been careful about keeping my PC up to date, and when I run Windows Update now, I am told that "my device is up-to-date". However, I have never received the Creators
    Update which was released last Spring, and I'm wondering if I'll be offered the Fall Creators Update. If so, will it work, as I haven't installed the previous one? Should I be worried?

GrahameWills, Jun 19, 2017
  4. pjc123 Win User

I haven't received the Creators Update yet?

You answered your own question, it is sent out in stages or when it deems acceptable for certain hardware. In fact my laptop got it weeks ago, but my desktop just got it yesterday.

pjc123, Jun 19, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Jun 19, 2017
  6. It's like pjc said, if they distribute it in stages and when the hardware on the PC is deemed capable of running the Creators Update, then I'd rather wait for Microsoft to deem my laptop acceptable.

If it does take too long though, I may just force an update. I have the little message below my "Check for updates" button, offering me a download of it right now before it officially comes to me.

The Cypher, Jun 19, 2017
  7. cereberus Win User
    In reality, it seem very random - I would just go for it. Always make an image backup first or at least backup valuable data in case crap happens.

cereberus, Jun 19, 2017
  8. pparks1 Win User

My son's laptop has still not received the update. We aren't particularly in any hurry to get it, so we are just waiting. My desktop got the update and his desktop got the update.

pparks1, Jun 19, 2017
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    In the past, Windows automatic updates has proven to be the least reliable and most problematic method of getting these major updates. The first day a major update comes out, I manually download it and upgrade the dozen computers at my house from the saved file. I won't give Windows Update a chance to mess it up.

NavyLCDR, Jun 19, 2017
  10. Bree New Member
    Agreed, that's what I do too - along with making a system image before performing the upgrade (which I'm sure you do as well).

Looking back at my records I see that for the 1511 upgrade I waited until it showed up in Windows Update as available for my machine before making the install media with the MCT, the update appearing a few days after release (there was no mention of a 'phased rollout' when 1511 was announced ). For 1607 and 1703 I didn't wait to be told, I downloaded the install media as soon as it was available.

11. Steve C Win User
    I haven't been offered the CU yet for my 3 year old Dell Inspiron laptop. I'm not bothered since I'm quite content for MS to iron out the bugs in their error prone software before offering me a 'reliable' version via Windows Update.

Steve C, Jun 20, 2017
  12. jalil Win User
    I think that by downloading and installing the latest upgrade immediately, we will be doing a good turn to Microsoft. After all, they do monitor our systems any bug that we experience will help them improve their own software developments.

jalil, Jun 27, 2017
  13. I haven't received the Creators Update yet?

Personally I have software that blocks their ability to monitor my system..

The Cypher, Jun 27, 2017
  14. BRU
    bru Win User
    Not sure if they really evaluate the hardware of a system as my three laptops are similarly equipped, but only one has received the update. And that was several weeks ago. So far, only 1 out of 4 of my computers has gotten the Creators update.

Thema:

1. I haven't received the Creators Update yet? - Similar Threads - haven't received Creators

2. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  3. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  4. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.: It's been out for several months now. What could be the reason and how long do I have to wait for it? There's more than 800 gigs of storage free on my PC so that should not be a concern and all my drivers are up to date. I know of custom installation but it's not a widely...
  6. I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.: It's been out for several months now. What could be the reason and how long do I have to wait for it? I know of custom installation but it's not a widely recommended method as we all know, so I'm a bit sceptical....
  7. Delete a downloaded update that i haven't installed yet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete a downloaded update that i haven't installed yet: Hello, unitll now, my computer was runing on windows 10 with windows insider, however, i left insider just now when I saw that the new preview build was actually windows 11. I definitely don't want windows 11 on my computer yet for many reasons so I wanted to know if there is...
  8. No Creator's Update Yet?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Creator's Update Yet?: My Windows 10 Home laptop will be forced to have the CU but it hasn't appeared yet on Windows Update yet in the UK - I wonder why? I'm actually quite pleased since it seems a buggy update and I'm in no rush to have the update. 82161
  9. Don't have Creator's Update Yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Don't have Creator's Update Yet: I find it strange that I haven't been prompted to install the Creator's Update yet. KB4013214 installed about a month ago and I thought that was the precursor to installing CU. Is this unusual or common? 88516
  10. No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet?: I help out over at /r/techsupport and this guy with a fresh install of W10 is having bluescreens. Problem is that I get WRONG_SYMBOLS no matter what when checking out his dump files. I tried .symfix .reload and it downloads something, but when following up with a new analyze...