Windows 10: I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.

Discus and support I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's been out for several months now. What could be the reason and how long do I have to wait for it? There's more than 800 gigs of storage free on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gray Lanterns, Nov 8, 2022.

1. I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.

It's been out for several months now. What could be the reason and how long do I have to wait for it? There's more than 800 gigs of storage free on my PC so that should not be a concern and all my drivers are up to date. I know of custom installation but it's not a widely recommended method as we all know, so I'm a bit sceptical.My laptop specs in brief-Lenovo Legion 5 - Windows 11 Home single languageAMD Ryzen 7 5800HRAM- 16GBLast update received- 21H2, installed on 16-04-2022

:)

Gray Lanterns, Nov 8, 2022
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, Nov 8, 2022
  3. Andy Roid Win User
    How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

I wish things are that simple. My error code was 0x80246017, and I don't have KB5020435 installed so it's a dead end. BTW, MS lists like 6 or 7 error codes of the format 0x8024xxxx on the "troubleshooting WU problems", and when you chose next step, it suggests generic steps: run WU troubleshooter, check if your disk has no errors, is your remote disk is accessible, etc. Same as MS community; each similar error has completely different cause and (re)solution.
    MS in notorious for this- if it works then OK, if it doesn't then good luck.

Andy Roid, Nov 8, 2022
  4. I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.

laptop webcam is out of order

Hi Lov Dollente,
    • What's the make and model of your laptop? Aus, N750JK
    • Have you made any changes prior to this issue? I haven`t, but I believe it has occured after my Laptop did some Windows Updates!!!
    • Are you receiving any error messages when trying to use your webcam?
      No, I haven`t!
    Meanwhile, we suggest updating your webcam driver to troubleshoot this issue. To do so, please refer to this link.
    If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try checking for one on your device manufacturer's website. I have already contacted them and they don`t have any. As they had told me, it is all on Windows drivers!!!

Get back to us with the result. Unfortunately, I didn`t get any, jet!!!

vukiczlatan, Nov 8, 2022
Thema:

I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.

1. I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet. - Similar Threads - haven't received latest

2. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  3. I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC: It's April 2023, yet I still can't update my PC to the 2022 update, which is pretty weird for me. I assumed I don't have something crucial turned on, so I tried the PC Health Check program, which didn't show any problems. What could I do to gain access to the update,...
  4. I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC: It's April 2023, yet I still can't update my PC to the 2022 update, which is pretty weird for me. I assumed I don't have something crucial turned on, so I tried the PC Health Check program, which didn't show any problems. What could I do to gain access to the update,...
  5. I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet: hey, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and I didn't receive 22H2 update yet. I only receive security updates, NET framework etc. I have Windows 11 Home that came originally with laptop activated. I want to know if there is a problem with my laptop or not?my laptop specs is :...
  6. I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet

I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet: hey, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and I didn't receive 22H2 update yet. I only receive security updates, NET framework etc. I have Windows 11 Home that came originally with laptop activated. I want to know if there is a problem with my laptop or not?my laptop specs is :...
  7. I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.: It's been out for several months now. What could be the reason and how long do I have to wait for it? I know of custom installation but it's not a widely recommended method as we all know, so I'm a bit sceptical....
  8. Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet: My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help....
  9. Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet: My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help....
  10. I haven't received the Creators Update yet?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I haven't received the Creators Update yet?: Heyyy, I'm in the UK and my laptop hasn't yet received the Creators Update. I was wondering if this is normal, as I know Microsoft are pushing out the update in stages? Cheers! *Smile 87178