Windows 10: I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...

Discus and support I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I have been waiting quite a while for the new feature called "Search Highlights" but I haven't received it, while most people around me have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waball, Aug 3, 2022.

1. waball Win User

I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...

Hi all,I have been waiting quite a while for the new feature called "Search Highlights" but I haven't received it, while most people around me have received it. My windows build is 21H2, 19044.1826, and my computer states that I am up to date on version KB5015807. Any reason why I haven't received this feature update yet?Thanks..

:)

waball, Aug 3, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Group Policy configuration: search highlights in Windows 10 and 11

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/3263989

Brink, Aug 3, 2022
  3. Highlight search terms in a Windows 10 browser on Windows tablet.

Original Title: Highlight search terms in browser on a Windows tablet?

I'm having trouble finding the following combination:

• A browser that works well on a Windows 10 tablet
    • The ability to highlight search terms on a web page
    Firefox (at least the 32 bit version) doesn't work well with "pinch to zoom", so it is very annoying on a tablet. But it has a good add-on for highlighting search terms, called SearchWP.

The other three browsers work well on Windows tablets, but I haven't found a good way to highlight search terms.

• Internet Explorer can use the Google Toolbar highlights, but the Google Toolbar seems abandoned and it doesn't seem safe to use abandoned tools.
    • Edge doesn't have any extensions yet.
    • Chrome has extensions such as efTwo, but I can't get the highlighting of search terms to work, and others report the same problem in the reviews.
    Has anyone found a good solution for highlighting search terms on a browser for a Windows 10 tablet?

Mickey Segal, Aug 3, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Search highlights coming soon to Windows 10

Read more: Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 22572.1 (ni_release) - March 9 | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

1. I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update... - Similar Threads - Haven't Received Search

2. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  3. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  4. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I Havent Received Search Highlights?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Havent Received Search Highlights?: Hi all,I would really like the search highlights feature, and I have asked all my friends to screenshot what their search bar looks like, and literally every single one of them have the feature.I have also right clicked the search bar, and looked for the Show Search...
  6. I Havent Received Search Highlights?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Havent Received Search Highlights?: Hi all,I would really like the search highlights feature, and I have asked all my friends to screenshot what their search bar looks like, and literally every single one of them have the feature.I have also right clicked the search bar, and looked for the Show Search...
  7. I Havent Received Search Highlights?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...: Hi all,I have been waiting quite a while for the new feature called "Search Highlights" but I haven't received it, while most people around me have received it. My windows build is 21H2, 19044.1826, and my computer states that I am up to date on version KB5015807. Any reason...
  9. I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Haven't Received Windows 10 Search Highlights Update...: Hi all,I have been waiting quite a while for the new feature called "Search Highlights" but I haven't received it, while most people around me have received it. My windows build is 21H2, 19044.1826, and my computer states that I am up to date on version KB5015807. Any reason...
  10. Why haven't I received Windows 10 1809 Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why haven't I received Windows 10 1809 Update?: I have two computers running Windows 10 Pro: one desktop and one Surface Pro 4. My desktop computer received Windows 10 1809 Update in September and I updated. Everything seems normal and I didn't experience the issues discussed on the Internet. However, my Surface Pro 4...