Windows 10: I havw Windows 10 but my games do not work and I cannot get in to Microsoft store

Discus and support I havw Windows 10 but my games do not work and I cannot get in to Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My games are not opening and neither is Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaureenJacobs1, Jun 21, 2019.

1. I havw Windows 10 but my games do not work and I cannot get in to Microsoft store

My games are not opening and neither is Microsoft store

:)

MaureenJacobs1, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 21, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

I havw Windows 10 but my games do not work and I cannot get in to Microsoft store

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

I havw Windows 10 but my games do not work and I cannot get in to Microsoft store

1. I havw Windows 10 but my games do not work and I cannot get in to Microsoft store - Similar Threads - havw games cannot

2. I cannot get Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot get Microsoft Store.: I keep trying to find solutions, but none worked. I tried the reinstall solution, I tried the troubleshooter, I tried EVERYTHING, but nothing worked. I even reinstalled Windows 10, but it still doesnt work. I tried wsreset.exe, but Microsoft Store is gone....
  3. I cannot get Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get Microsoft Store.: I keep trying to find solutions, but none worked. I tried the reinstall solution, I tried the troubleshooter, I tried EVERYTHING, but nothing worked. I even reinstalled Windows 10, but it still doesnt work. I tried wsreset.exe, but Microsoft Store is gone....
  4. I cannot get Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot download a game on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download a game on Microsoft store.: I cannot download a game on Microsoft store but when I click the install button nothing happens. I've reset the cache by holding windows key + R to open the run prompt followed by typing "wsreset.exe" to reset the cache. that did not work. I also tried troubleshooting...
  6. I cannot download a game on Microsoft store.

I cannot download a game on Microsoft store.: I cannot download a game on Microsoft store but when I click the install button nothing happens. I've reset the cache by holding windows key + R to open the run prompt followed by typing "wsreset.exe" to reset the cache. that did not work. I also tried troubleshooting...
  7. How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?: Hi, I'm UsernameGen123.My Microsoft Store keeps doing this. Help:Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-microsoft-store-to-stop-doing-this/7cd65b59-421f-4af6-bc3d-0b82ea72cfc8
  8. How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?

How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?: Hi, I'm UsernameGen123.My Microsoft Store keeps doing this. Help:Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-microsoft-store-to-stop-doing-this/7cd65b59-421f-4af6-bc3d-0b82ea72cfc8
  9. I cannot install games on the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install games on the Microsoft Store.: Hi. I cannot install games from the Microsoft store. They get to 100% downloaded then fail to install with the code 0x80070005. I've seen this question asked numerous times but I cannot find a solution that works for me. The game that finally pushed me over the limit of...
  10. HOW DO I GET GAMES ON THE PC IN THE MICROSOFT STORE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HOW DO I GET GAMES ON THE PC IN THE MICROSOFT STORE: HOW DO I GET GAMES ON THE PC IN THE MICROSOFT STORE * Original title: GAMES * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-games-on-the-pc-in-the-microsoft/61a1926e-8e93-438c-8d3a-fe41311d16ed"