Windows 10: I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes

Discus and support I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, suddenly today I started getting an anoying sound without any popups. After a long time searching I couldn't find a solution... Here's the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ΑλέξανδροςΝτέλλος, Nov 23, 2020.

1. I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes

Hello, suddenly today I started getting an anoying sound without any popups. After a long time searching I couldn't find a solution...

Here's the sound I hear. I uploaded it on youtube so you can hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNa5tFTtkIc
    Any ideas?

:)

ΑλέξανδροςΝτέλλος, Nov 23, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud

Sorry, I don't know of any way to do that as I've never heard anything like that. How are you adjusting the volume? And do you experience the same thing if playing a mp3 file or when a video is not playing, for example?

How are you playing it? From a file? On line?

If there were such a sound it would be listed here:

I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes [​IMG]

dalchina, Nov 23, 2020
  3. sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to hear the email notification sound.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel Items

• Click on Sound.

• Click on Sounds Tab.

• Click on Desktop Mail Notification.

• Click TEST.

• Click OK.
    And check if you are able to hear the email notification sound.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 23, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes :p

cadaveca, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes

1. I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes - Similar Threads - hear annoying sound

2. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying notification sound every minute: Hi,I have been consistently getting an annoying beeping type of notification sound every minute over the past couple of days. It goes away when I silence the speakers but when they are on, it is persistent. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the laptop, updating it, and...
  3. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying notification sound every minute: Hi,I have been consistently getting an annoying beeping type of notification sound every minute over the past couple of days. It goes away when I silence the speakers but when they are on, it is persistent. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the laptop, updating it, and...
  4. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  6. Sound stops on bluetooth headset every few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stops on bluetooth headset every few minutes: Hi,I just got the 1more dual driver ANC Pro headphones to be used for Microsoft Team calls and to listen to Spotify on my Microsoft Surface Pro 5.On Microsoft Teams - the headphones keeps getting disconnected every 10mins or less and will need to change device on Device...
  7. Hearing a sound every 5minutes

Hearing a sound every 5minutes: I hear a sound from google chrome every 5minutes, when i mute google chrome on the volume mixer i am not hearing the sound. It comes every 5minutes excactly. Do anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes...: Yea so it's occuring every 5 minutes and is getting annoying, (the mouse cursor will disappear briefly for 1 second before the sound kicks in) I checked event viewer and there are many red error messages. Most are related to defrag error of both my SSD and HDD, some...
  9. every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud: Is there anyway to turn that sound off? Who wants to hear that, I want to hear the video, not a 1 second reverberating sound blurb over the speakers which overrides the video sound track. I have been finding it quite an annoying extra noise. 126919
  10. annoying notification sound every few minutes

annoying notification sound every few minutes: this sound is the same sound that Windows7 would play when you shut down. Couldn't find what's causing it, disabled live tiles, antivirus and other softwares (note it's almost a fresh install of Win10), I'm in Focus Assist mode and other notifications sound differently.....