Windows 10: I hear booping noises while using my laptop.

Discus and support I hear booping noises while using my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I hear booping noises on my pc, how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Felix Gorea, Jun 9, 2020.

1. I hear booping noises while using my laptop.

I hear booping noises on my pc, how do I fix this?

:)

Felix Gorea, Jun 9, 2020

2. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

So far, I've had this happen with two different games - Dayz and Remnant: From the Ashes - so I know it's not an issue with the particular game.

What happens is, I hear the Windows sound that plays whenever a peripheral like a gamepad disconnects. It's a descending "boop boop boop" noise. But I'm not sure what is being disconnected, or why it plays.

Then my game instantly crashes. It doesn't happen again after that, not until I load another game or wait a while, so is something in the background randomly disconnecting during games??

Anyone have this happen before?

RDenoncourt6284, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 9, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

I hear booping noises while using my laptop.

n-ster, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

I hear booping noises while using my laptop.

1. I hear booping noises while using my laptop. - Similar Threads - hear booping noises

2. Hearing a crackling noise when opening programs or playing audio on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearing a crackling noise when opening programs or playing audio on my laptop: A few days ago I attempted to play a YouTube video and when I hit play I heard an awful crackling sound play through my headphones. I ignored it at first but when I attempted to reply another portion of the video, the same noise played again. One weird thing I noticed is that...
  3. Hearing a crackling noise when opening programs or playing audio on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hearing a crackling noise when opening programs or playing audio on my laptop: A few days ago I attempted to play a YouTube video and when I hit play I heard an awful crackling sound play through my headphones. I ignored it at first but when I attempted to reply another portion of the video, the same noise played again. One weird thing I noticed is that...
  4. I hear a popping noise whenever I use the microphone on my Bluetooth headphones on only one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear a popping noise whenever I use the microphone on my Bluetooth headphones on only one...: Hi there,So I recently purchased a Sony WH-1000XM5 and for some reason whenever I connect it to my ASUS ROG Strix G513QE I have issues with the microphone. I hear a popping noise whenever I talk but the issue is not with the headphones. I initially thought it was an issue...
  5. I hear a popping noise whenever I use the microphone on my Bluetooth headphones on only one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hear a popping noise whenever I use the microphone on my Bluetooth headphones on only one...: Hi there,So I recently purchased a Sony WH-1000XM5 and for some reason whenever I connect it to my ASUS ROG Strix G513QE I have issues with the microphone. I hear a popping noise whenever I talk but the issue is not with the headphones. I initially thought it was an issue...
  6. Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones?: So recently, I got a new pair of Bluetooth headphones, but for some reason whenever there is audio playing I will always get a static noise in the background....
  7. What is this chime noise I keep hearing randomly on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this chime noise I keep hearing randomly on my computer.: A day or two ago the below chime started going off seemingly randomly (about every 20-100 minutes). I don't recall ever hearing it before and can't figure out where it is from. I've got a mute extension on my browser so it's unlikely it's some hidden browser tab or something...
  8. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

"Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash: So far, I've had this happen with two different games - Dayz and Remnant: From the Ashes - so I know it's not an issue with the particular game. What happens is, I hear the Windows sound that plays whenever a peripheral like a gamepad disconnects. It's a descending "boop...
  9. I hear echo while using my headphones!!!

I hear echo while using my headphones!!!: This annoying echo shows up independently what website I am visiting. My computer is running Windows 10 1809 and headphones are Koss. Is there a method to fix this issue completely?...
  10. sound stoppes wheb on hear my background noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound stoppes wheb on hear my background noise: what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-stoppes-wheb-on-hear-my-background-noise/2b0226d1-7307-43de-a71f-b46539b930bb