Windows 10: I hear echo while using my headphones!!!

Discus and support I hear echo while using my headphones!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This annoying echo shows up independently what website I am visiting. My computer is running Windows 10 1809 and headphones are Koss. Is there a method... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SarahThomam, Feb 20, 2019.

1. I hear echo while using my headphones!!!

This annoying echo shows up independently what website I am visiting. My computer is running Windows 10 1809 and headphones are Koss. Is there a method to fix this issue completely?

:)

SarahThomam, Feb 20, 2019

2. Remove voice chat echo without needing headphones

When I voice chat with 3 people (using Discord/Teamspeak/Skype etc) and one of them talks their voice gets echoed from my end so the 3rd person can hear them twice. When I talk they can only hear me once.

I don't wear headphones so I know it's the feedback from my speakers that they are hearing.

In my old PC I used to use Acoustic Echo Cancellation which came part of Realtek HD Audio that solved this problem. My current laptop doesn't support this feature.

How do I go about solving this issue without needing to put in my headphones? Is there perhaps a built in tool for Windows 10 or an application I can use?

Molten Ice, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Headphones are very Quiet in one hear and fine in the other

Hi,

There's a possibility that some settings in your sound properties are not properly set. For possible solution, we suggest that you follow the suggested workaround provided by
    Yashwanth Kotakuri on this thread.

We also suggest that you check the balance level of your headphone by following these steps:

• Right click the little speaker icon near the clock on the taskbar.
    • Click Playback devices.
    • Double-click the Headphones.
    • Click the Levels tab.
    • Then check the Balance of left and right.
    We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 20, 2019
  4. I hear echo while using my headphones!!!

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

I hear echo while using my headphones!!!

1. I hear echo while using my headphones!!! - Similar Threads - hear echo while

2. i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo: I can hear myself through my mike and i have read a couple of posts where you turn off the listen to your own mike, this doesnt work in fact i hear myself twice with it on and i dont know how to fix it. i dont know why its doing this, im not using a headphone jack its...
  3. i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo: I can hear myself through my mike and i have read a couple of posts where you turn off the listen to your own mike, this doesnt work in fact i hear myself twice with it on and i dont know how to fix it. i dont know why its doing this, im not using a headphone jack its...
  4. i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Players hear my headphone output but not my voice. Causes a horrible echo.

Players hear my headphone output but not my voice. Causes a horrible echo.: I've tried everything imaginable, and I've been searching for hours. I've reset my PC, updated drivers, changed headsets.... I can't figure this out. When I use the voice recorder app, it works fine. When I use Discord, my mic works fine as normal. Anytime I play a game,...
  6. HDMI /Headphone echo

HDMI /Headphone echo: G'day From Central Australia back again. Only talk to you when I need help Ha! I connected my new Acer EB321HQU monitor to my pc via HDMI rather than VGA Cos new monitor does not have VGA. At first I had sound but no voice. Now I have echo and slight distortion in my...
  7. HDMI /Headphone echo

in Windows 10 Support
    HDMI /Headphone echo: G'day From Central Australia back again. Only talk to you when I need help Ha! I connected my new Acer EB321HQU monitor to my pc via HDMI rather than VGA Cos new monitor does not have VGA. At first I had sound but no voice. Now I have echo and slight distortion in my...
  8. My headphones mic keeps echoing. (laptop)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headphones mic keeps echoing. (laptop): I tried to join google meet in the new browser microsoft edge, whenever I talk it comes with an echo and has like an eerie sound. How do I fix it? It wasn’t like this before. I even tried my brother’s headphones mic that works fine on his pc but it still on echo when I...
  9. I hear booping noises while using my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I hear booping noises while using my laptop.: I hear booping noises on my pc, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hear-booping-noises-while-using-my-laptop/bfe3e878-22b6-4958-b5d0-62129f3ab433
  10. I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo: I was trying to fix my mic. I was able to, but I have another problem. I went to Settings Sound. I went to device properties and I click listen the device on the listen tab. Now I hear myself and I can't remove it. I unchecked it and it still continues to be a problem. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hearing self on headset fix wind10ows

2. can hear myself in headset

3. i hear echo on haedphone

4. echo while wearing headphones