Windows 10: I hear my own voice where starts to use microphone in some program

Discus and support I hear my own voice where starts to use microphone in some program in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day.I have an issue at my Windows 10. I hear my own voice when opens some program that using microphone. For expample, when open Teamspeak. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OlegIvanov5, Jan 14, 2022.

1. I hear my own voice where starts to use microphone in some program

Good day.I have an issue at my Windows 10. I hear my own voice when opens some program that using microphone. For expample, when open Teamspeak. But checkbox "listen to this device" disabled for this microphone at this moment. And at this moment I can see that 2 programs has access to micriphone when I click on microphone icon at bottom right corner: Teamspeak and some Windows Host process at C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe.Also has latest updates for the Windows.How to disable listening myself?

:)

OlegIvanov5, Jan 14, 2022
  2. RajithR Win User

Cortana not hearing voice commands

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on the Microsoft Communities.

1. Are you able to hear other sounds from your computer?

2. Does the microphone work with other apps such as Skype?

3. Have you tried using "Learn my voice" settings?

Kindly, follow these steps and check if that helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to run the Recording Audio
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Recording Audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

RajithR, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Cortana not hearing voice commands

Hi

I have the same problem and the proposed solutions have not helped.

Will appreciate any other solution to this problem.

NJInokotong, Jan 14, 2022
  4. fdte Win User

I hear my own voice where starts to use microphone in some program

Nokia Lumia 820 - other party unable to hear my voice

Hi i have this problem where the other party is unable to hear my voice when i make calls and receive calls. However Cortana and bing search apps are able to hear my voice and perform tasks using my voice ( microphone is ok). any suggestions on how to rectify
    the issue besides sending to Nokia Care center?

Thema:

I hear my own voice where starts to use microphone in some program

1. I hear my own voice where starts to use microphone in some program - Similar Threads - hear own voice

2. I Can't Hear My Own Voice Using HyperX Quadcast On Windows 11 How Do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Hear My Own Voice Using HyperX Quadcast On Windows 11 How Do I fix it?: I recently bought the new HyperX Quadcast. There so much hype about it and wanted to try it out. I installed the mic into the computer and I'm able to see the volume going up and down when I speak. However, if I connect my headphones to the mic, I can hear my voice. - I can't...
  3. I Can't Hear My Own Voice Using HyperX Quadcast On Windows 11 How Do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't Hear My Own Voice Using HyperX Quadcast On Windows 11 How Do I fix it?: I recently bought the new HyperX Quadcast. There so much hype about it and wanted to try it out. I installed the mic into the computer and I'm able to see the volume going up and down when I speak. However, if I connect my headphones to the mic, I can hear my voice. - I can't...
  4. After Windows 11 update i started hearing my own voice and external sound like key strokes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows 11 update i started hearing my own voice and external sound like key strokes...: I use Sony WH-1000XM3 for various audio conferece and it works jsut great with noice cancelling on any device including windows 10 and mobile, etc.Although after my pc was updated to windows 11, weird issue started with external noice. it is fine when i am not in any...
  5. After Windows 11 update i started hearing my own voice and external sound like key strokes...

After Windows 11 update i started hearing my own voice and external sound like key strokes...: I use Sony WH-1000XM3 for various audio conferece and it works jsut great with noice cancelling on any device including windows 10 and mobile, etc.Although after my pc was updated to windows 11, weird issue started with external noice. it is fine when i am not in any...
  6. I hear my own voice where starts to use microphone in some program

I hear my own voice where starts to use microphone in some program: Good day.I have an issue at my Windows 10. I hear my own voice when opens some program that using microphone. For expample, when open Teamspeak. But checkbox "listen to this device" disabled for this microphone at this moment. And at this moment I can see that 2 programs has...
  7. I hear my own voice where starts to use microphone in some program

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hear my own voice where starts to use microphone in some program: Good day.I have an issue at my Windows 10. I hear my own voice when opens some program that using microphone. For expample, when open Teamspeak. But checkbox "listen to this device" disabled for this microphone at this moment. And at this moment I can see that 2 programs has...
  8. Microphone is adjusting it's voice level own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is adjusting it's voice level own: Hey as I guess u have read subject! So I have problem with that ... Please give a solution! I've tried all settings present in windows 10 sound settings! drivers are also up to date,. And yes I don't want 2 install any 3rd party untrusted apps! Ty in advance...
  9. I cannot get my microphone to hear my voice - it is hearing the music I play though.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot get my microphone to hear my voice - it is hearing the music I play though.: I plugged in my headphones to my PC, which have a built-in mic. I can hear music just fine. However, I cannot get the microphone to work. When I use the Voice Recorder app on Windows and hit record, it records the music I'm listening to. How do I set it up so that the voice...
  10. Microphone Hearing my own voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Hearing my own voice: I would like to know how to hear my own voice with no delay, i have an Astro A10 headset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-hearing-my-own-voice/660faad0-306f-44b5-9bd3-210909266933