Windows 10: I hear myself on my headset

Discus and support I hear myself on my headset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is super annoying i deleted my sound card and my headphones from device manager and i still hear myself. "Listen to this device" is also off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ember1923, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Ember1923 Win User

I hear myself on my headset

This is super annoying i deleted my sound card and my headphones from device manager and i still hear myself. "Listen to this device" is also off. Please help the only thing i can hear is myself and its driving me crazy.

:)

Ember1923, Jan 4, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I hear myself on my headset :p

cadaveca, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Headset not working

Hi Mathieu,

We need to know if the issue is with the computer or headset. To isolate the concern, provide us the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you're using a laptop, does the built-in speaker works?
    • Are you using a USB headset or does your headset has a 3.5mm jack?
    • Do your headset works on other devices?
    • Have you tried using other headsets on your computer?
    In the meantime, follow the troubleshooting steps found on this link. The link provided different troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Jan 4, 2021
  4. I hear myself on my headset

Cannot hear audio out of Bluetooth headset

If you don't know how to reset the headset:

turn on the headset, then press and hold both the volume up and the volume down buttons for 5-6 seconds. When you hear the double beep, the list will be reset.

Prof Julie, Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices | PocketPrimer

Julie fka profjulie, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

I hear myself on my headset

1. I hear myself on my headset - Similar Threads - hear myself headset

2. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  3. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  4. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Double hearing myself

Double hearing myself: Ok so, i have a Windows 10 and my headphone mic was not working.I tried fixing it and something happened and i hear myself double on low volume, and i hear myself howling i dont know if howling is the right word in google translate but in romanian its microfonie and when i go...
  6. I hear myself through my headset.

I hear myself through my headset.: Hello, i've had a problem before that i hear myself through my headset. Its not an echo its just live & without delay. Its like talking into a microhphone with speakers around you. I couldn't find a fix 1 year ago so i rolled back to an old windows because no1 was able to...
  7. i can hear myself and also hear rumble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can hear myself and also hear rumble: i recently got a new pc and with that i got a a new headset,it has two 3.5mm cords that are plugged into the back of my pc one is for the microphone and the other is for the sound,the sound is ok,but when i plug in the mic and pick mic in in the reltek HD audio manager i can...
  8. Audio playback from microphone to headset - I want to hear myself speak

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio playback from microphone to headset - I want to hear myself speak: Looking for assistance this. I cannot hear myself on my headphones when I speak into my headset. The microphone is a USB device and the headset is plugged into the computer through the 3.5mm jack. Both devices are high quality, and otherwise function normally. However, I...
  9. I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo

I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo: I was trying to fix my mic. I was able to, but I have another problem. I went to Settings Sound. I went to device properties and I click listen the device on the listen tab. Now I hear myself and I can't remove it. I unchecked it and it still continues to be a problem. I...
  10. I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset.: I'm having the most annoying problem. I can hear myself through my headset. To specify the "Listen to this device" box is not selected. I have gone through all of my sound settings, the person I was voice chatting with was also using a headset so it was not his mic picking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep hearing myself win10

2. why i hear myself in my headset

3. windows 10 headset hearing myself