Windows 10: I hear no sound from laptop's internal speakers Windows 10, Lenovo V15-IIL

Discus and support I hear no sound from laptop's internal speakers Windows 10, Lenovo V15-IIL in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no idea what happened, but the anomalies began after i connected my USB external sound card to test my 5.1 speaker set. After testing, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rait_L, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Rait_L Win User

I hear no sound from laptop's internal speakers Windows 10, Lenovo V15-IIL

I have no idea what happened, but the anomalies began after i connected my USB external sound card to test my 5.1 speaker set. After testing, my internal speakers no longer work, also headphones don't work when i connect them directly to computer, headphones and other external sound devices do work when i connect them through that USB sound card.

My computer shows that everything is fine and working but i hear no sound.

Here's what i have already tried to fix this:

• Massive amount of googling
    • Built in troubleshooter
    • Checked all the sound settings from control panel, tested all the bit rates and depths, also my internal speakers are default deviceSpeakers RealtekR Audio , no other sound device is even connected.
    • Multiple restarts
    • Restarting the audio service multiple times
    • Reinstalling audio drivers multiple times by the way device manager shows two audio categories - Audio inputs and outputs; Sound, video and game controllers, not sure if it has always been like this
    • Every single possible installable driver in device manager
    • sfc /scannow
    • System restore
    • Possibly something else that i don't remember anymore....

Someone please help!

:)

Rait_L, Aug 15, 2020
  2. StevePYYZ Win User

no sound plays through internal speakers

I cannot get any sound to play through the internal speakers of my laptop. It did play previously. The speaker in the task bar has a red and white x and the trouble shooter says no speakers headphones plugged in. When I pull up the info on sound it lists
    its location at HDMI port. Suggestions?

StevePYYZ, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Bluetooth speaker (Lenovo 500) is connecting with laptop but sound is not coming

Hi Team,

I am having Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop which i use it to connect to my bluetooth stereo speaker Lenovo 500. My laptop is running the latest version of Windows 10 (last updated on 13-Jan-2016). It was working fine before last Nov 2015 big OS update.

After that (i checked it only this year), it is pairing and staying connected but the sound is not coming. Strangely the laptops speakers is also in sync with bluetooth speakers and even then no sound. Also i cannot hear the sound from the laptop speakers
    when it is connected to a bluetooth speakers. Laptop speakers works well when it is not paired.

However the same bluetooth speaker is working perfectly fine with my Lumia 920 running WP 8.1.

Kindly provide your suggestions or solutions for this.

Thanks

sankumar_87, Aug 15, 2020
  4. I hear no sound from laptop's internal speakers Windows 10, Lenovo V15-IIL

Internal speakers not working - reg

HI,

I use lenovo ideapad Z570 laptop with windows 7 ultimate version of operating system. I have a problem in fixing the issue on internal speakers of my laptop. When an external speakers or headphone is connected in the audio jack, I could hear the sound. But
    when the external device is removed, I couldn't hear sound in the internal speakers of my laptop. I tried in all possible means yet couldn't fix this issue. So, please do help me in fixing this issue as soon as possible.

MURALIDHARANG, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

I hear no sound from laptop's internal speakers Windows 10, Lenovo V15-IIL

1. I hear no sound from laptop's internal speakers Windows 10, Lenovo V15-IIL - Similar Threads - hear sound laptop's

2. Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones: I'm gonna tell my story firstI'm currently using ASUS TUF Gaming F15, this laptop include with DTS:X Ultra in it, so that i can use full feature of DTS:X Ultra in this laptop, but in several month after i'm using it, the DTS:X showing a problem, which is written that the...
  3. Lenovo V15-IIL Elan Touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo V15-IIL Elan Touchpad: I just bought this laptop and I can not find how to turn off the Pinch Zoom.In devices it just says Elan Pointing device and the tabs stop at Hardware.I have the latest Lenovo touchpad drivers installed.Other people have mentioned a Nav Tab or an Elan tab to change what the...
  4. no sound from lenovo ideacentre external speakers

no sound from lenovo ideacentre external speakers: no sound from sub woofer when plugged into lenovo all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-lenovo-ideacentre-external-speakers/f29bfb40-f830-41fe-9912-d8dc9899d8e9
  5. Why is lenovo laptop internal speakers not working but headphones are?

Why is lenovo laptop internal speakers not working but headphones are?: I own a lenovo yoga laptop with windows 10 64 bit operating system. Yesterday, My laptops internal speakers has stopped working all of sudden. If I plugin the USB speakers. It works completely fine. So I am confused about what to do in this situation. Also, I did some...
  6. cant hear sound on speakers

cant hear sound on speakers: cant hear sound on speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-hear-sound-on-speakers/9cb68b1b-2ff8-40a5-9108-fb3a64ade80f
  7. I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop

I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop: I am not able to listen from internal or external speakers. I am facing this issue after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-from-my-internal-or-external-speaker/d5f9d447-cf15-4098-8a63-63ef8fff9a0f
  8. LENOVO WINDOWS 10 I HAVE NO SOUND FROM THIS LAPTOP AND I CHANGED SPEAKERS TO A DIFFERENT...

LENOVO WINDOWS 10 I HAVE NO SOUND FROM THIS LAPTOP AND I CHANGED SPEAKERS TO A DIFFERENT...: I HAVE TRIED RUNNIG THE TROUBLE SHOOTER, AND GOING THROUGH THE DEVICE MANAGER AND NOTHING WORKS TO GET THE SOUND BACK FOR ME. ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....
  9. internal speaker/sound system

internal speaker/sound system: my realtek sound is grey out and I can not use the system speaker, only an attached device, how can I make the internal sound/speaker operational again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakersound-system/7098f10f-1d68-4301-900a-e3da88fb88b7
  10. Unable to Hear Sound From Bluetooth Speakers.

Unable to Hear Sound From Bluetooth Speakers.: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my Bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...