Windows 10: I hear people talking from my laptop.

Discus and support I hear people talking from my laptop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've had this twice. When I was in a game, the headphones were connected and I could hear the game on my headphones and at one point I heard from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert9520, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I hear people talking from my laptop.

I've had this twice. When I was in a game, the headphones were connected and I could hear the game on my headphones and at one point I heard from my laptop how some people were talking and I left the game and they couldn't longer be heard. I reinstalled the game again and it was never heard from again. After 2 weeks I suffered the same problem again. I was playing and from the laptop I hear some people talking for 5-15 seconds and then they can't hear each other.

What can I do to solve this problem?

:)

Robert9520, Nov 25, 2020
  2. tafsh Win User

No one can hear me during a phone call when I talk

when I make or answer a phone call, people on the other end of the call can't hear me when i talk. I can hear them but they can't hear me. why is that?

tafsh, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Ozo1 Win User
    People cant hear me when i talk but i can hear them.

I have a HTC T8788 windows7 phone. People can't hear me when i talk but i can hear them. it is the same on speaker phone, headphone and Bluetooth. How can i fix this? thanks for your help.

4. I hear people talking from my laptop.

Cannot hear the people talk but I can hear the background music on beats headphones

So I plug in my beats headphones in the earphone jack and I can hear the sounds alright but when I want to watch a movie I can't hear the people talking or the volume is really low, I don't know how to fix this?

JonathonMoss, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

I hear people talking from my laptop.

1. I hear people talking from my laptop. - Similar Threads - hear talking laptop

2. People can hear my system sounds when chatting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    People can hear my system sounds when chatting.: Hi. I've just bought an RX5 soundcard and I have an issue. When I'm chatting to people on Discord or any other chat software (or even just using the Voice Recorder software in Windows), they can hear anything I'm doing on my PC. If I have a video playing, they can hear it,...
  3. I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop: I am not able to listen from internal or external speakers. I am facing this issue after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-from-my-internal-or-external-speaker/d5f9d447-cf15-4098-8a63-63ef8fff9a0f
  4. I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10

I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10: My sound is not working after recent windows 10 update i can't anything from my laptop even my Bluetooth or wired headphones also not working in this laptop i want to fix this issue...
  5. I can't hear sound in my laptop

I can't hear sound in my laptop: Recent update of windows 10 have spoil my sound help me to work it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-sound-in-my-laptop/995f4502-66a4-4dcd-a8bb-74466381eb66
  6. I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.

I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.: I can hear other sounds in discord, just not voices. I restarted my computer and redownloaded discord, but it still did not work. I am on PC, and any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/nckgrock [link] [comments]...
  7. I keep hearing beeping from my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep hearing beeping from my laptop: when I press the letter "t" my laptop makes a beeping sound. please help this is very irritating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-hearing-beeping-from-my-laptop/900e9b92-92e4-4d82-bc04-9ff9110bcb99
  8. I cannot hear from my headphones

I cannot hear from my headphones: I have a Realtek headset and it is not picking up audio I’m not too tech savvy so I’m kinda stuck submitted by /u/paleopriest [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fe489q/i_cannot_hear_from_my_headphones/
  9. My Headset Can hear others and game sounds But I Cannot Talk.

My Headset Can hear others and game sounds But I Cannot Talk.: Recently I just built a PC. I am trying to setup the Headset. In discord I can hear everybody but cannot talk back. I tried another headset to the same result. I don't know how to fix this. It makes no sense. Any and all help is appreciated....
  10. When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear...: I have had this problem for several months. When I plug my earphones which have microphone in them my friends can't hear me but I can hear them and it's very disturbing. I want to know where is the problem in the earphones or in the settings. Thank you in advance!...