Windows 10: I hear people talking from my laptop.

Discus and support I hear people talking from my laptop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've had this twice. When I was in a game, the headphones were connected and I could hear the game on my headphones and at one point I heard from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert9520, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I hear people talking from my laptop.

I've had this twice. When I was in a game, the headphones were connected and I could hear the game on my headphones and at one point I heard from my laptop how some people were talking and I left the game and they couldn't longer be heard. I reinstalled the game again and it was never heard from again. After 2 weeks I suffered the same problem again. I was playing and from the laptop I hear some people talking for 5-15 seconds and then they can't hear each other.

What can I do to solve this problem?

:)

Robert9520, Nov 25, 2020
  2. tafsh Win User

No one can hear me during a phone call when I talk

when I make or answer a phone call, people on the other end of the call can't hear me when i talk. I can hear them but they can't hear me. why is that?

tafsh, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Ozo1 Win User
    People cant hear me when i talk but i can hear them.

I have a HTC T8788 windows7 phone. People can't hear me when i talk but i can hear them. it is the same on speaker phone, headphone and Bluetooth. How can i fix this? thanks for your help.

4. I hear people talking from my laptop.

Cannot hear the people talk but I can hear the background music on beats headphones

So I plug in my beats headphones in the earphone jack and I can hear the sounds alright but when I want to watch a movie I can't hear the people talking or the volume is really low, I don't know how to fix this?

JonathonMoss, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

I hear people talking from my laptop.

1. I hear people talking from my laptop. - Similar Threads - hear talking laptop

2. I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop: I am not able to listen from internal or external speakers. I am facing this issue after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-from-my-internal-or-external-speaker/d5f9d447-cf15-4098-8a63-63ef8fff9a0f
  3. I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10

I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10: My sound is not working after recent windows 10 update i can't anything from my laptop even my Bluetooth or wired headphones also not working in this laptop i want to fix this issue...
  4. I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER

I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER: i am harish, i recently had a update to windows 10 the next day i found that my microphone was not working after i searched youtube for the solution but it didn't work. after going to the settings i found the realtek driver was missing , i thought that should be the problem...
  5. I can't hear sound in my laptop

I can't hear sound in my laptop: Recent update of windows 10 have spoil my sound help me to work it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-sound-in-my-laptop/995f4502-66a4-4dcd-a8bb-74466381eb66
  6. I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.: I can hear other sounds in discord, just not voices. I restarted my computer and redownloaded discord, but it still did not work. I am on PC, and any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/nckgrock [link] [comments]...
  7. I keep hearing beeping from my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep hearing beeping from my laptop: when I press the letter "t" my laptop makes a beeping sound. please help this is very irritating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-hearing-beeping-from-my-laptop/900e9b92-92e4-4d82-bc04-9ff9110bcb99
  8. I cannot hear from my headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot hear from my headphones: I have a Realtek headset and it is not picking up audio I’m not too tech savvy so I’m kinda stuck submitted by /u/paleopriest [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fe489q/i_cannot_hear_from_my_headphones/
  9. My Headset Can hear others and game sounds But I Cannot Talk.

My Headset Can hear others and game sounds But I Cannot Talk.: Recently I just built a PC. I am trying to setup the Headset. In discord I can hear everybody but cannot talk back. I tried another headset to the same result. I don't know how to fix this. It makes no sense. Any and all help is appreciated....
  10. When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear...: I have had this problem for several months. When I plug my earphones which have microphone in them my friends can't hear me but I can hear them and it's very disturbing. I want to know where is the problem in the earphones or in the settings. Thank you in advance!...