Windows 10: I hear voices badly in games?

Discus and support I hear voices badly in games? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Well, I only hear figures in spirals when they are to the right or left of me. If they are behind or in front of me I can not hear them. But my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Friendlymushrom, Aug 9, 2020.

1. I hear voices badly in games?

Well, I only hear figures in spirals when they are to the right or left of me. If they are behind or in front of me I can not hear them. But my headphones are set to stereo.

:)

Friendlymushrom, Aug 9, 2020
  2. RajithR Win User

Cortana not hearing voice commands

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on the Microsoft Communities.

1. Are you able to hear other sounds from your computer?

2. Does the microphone work with other apps such as Skype?

3. Have you tried using "Learn my voice" settings?

Kindly, follow these steps and check if that helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to run the Recording Audio
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Recording Audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

RajithR, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Cortana not hearing voice commands

Hi

I have the same problem and the proposed solutions have not helped.

Will appreciate any other solution to this problem.

NJInokotong, Aug 9, 2020
  4. I hear voices badly in games?

anil.prajapati20, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

I hear voices badly in games?

1. I hear voices badly in games? - Similar Threads - hear voices badly

2. Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else: thats it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-hear-voice-chat-and-not-anything-else/cefcfd7e-90e7-42a7-bc11-210a84b1c5fa
  3. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?: Whenever I am on any kind of voice call on my computer, I hear my friend really low-pitched or really high-pitched as if they are using a voice change app. Be it on discord, whatsapp, or league of legend. I tried to uninstall the sound drivers and restart my computer, and...
  4. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?: Whenever I am on any kind of voice call on my computer, I hear my friend really low-pitched or really high-pitched as if they are using a voice change app. Be it on discord, whatsapp, or league of legend. I tried to uninstall the sound drivers and restart my computer, and...
  5. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I hear my voice when I'm on a call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I hear my voice when I'm on a call: Hi community, I have a problem. When i'm on a call like Discord, Wz web, etc... I hear the audio from my microphone, I use a headset with mic included that is connected in to my laptop by a usb adaptor, I can use it even with the jack but I prefer the usb cable. When I use it...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad: When I record a clip, my friend sounds really bad when talking through discord. I know its not his mic, and I can only hear it like that when its recorded through game bar. Is there any way to fix this? Also, I cant hear myself when I record a clip, and ive looked into the...
  8. hearing robotic voice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hearing robotic voice: I was playing a video game earlier today and i heard this text to speech voice saying “or underscore said turn it off” I tried running mccaffee and it said no viruses, my narrator was off, and my discord notifications were off along with text to speech. If you guys have any...
  9. Microphone Hearing my own voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Hearing my own voice: I would like to know how to hear my own voice with no delay, i have an Astro A10 headset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-hearing-my-own-voice/660faad0-306f-44b5-9bd3-210909266933
  10. Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game: Hi, i am having a problem with my new laptop (dell insprion 15 7657). Now sure this is hardware or software issue, but in any game that i have tested: Rainbow six siege, foxhole, i can't just get my mate's voice chat. But the game's sound is still working perfectly. I also...