Windows 10: I heard that microsoft allows piracy? is that real? need source

Discus and support I heard that microsoft allows piracy? is that real? need source in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i've heard that microsoft allows piracy. is that true?and i want to know, is microsoft allow selling license on marketplace? need source too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Panji Kumoro1, Sep 2, 2023.

1. I heard that microsoft allows piracy? is that real? need source

i've heard that microsoft allows piracy. is that true?and i want to know, is microsoft allow selling license on marketplace? need source too

:)

Panji Kumoro1, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Bill Smithers, Sep 2, 2023
  3. Microsoft Operating System Piracy

Could someone tell me, why microsoft allow piracy in countries like India?

Almost 80% of PC sold in india runs on pirated windows OS.

FarhanKhan021998, Sep 2, 2023
  4. I heard that microsoft allows piracy? is that real? need source

Microsoft Releases .NET Source Code

To correct the original post: the Microsoft blogger's name is Scott Guthrie, ScottGu is his username *Wink I heard that microsoft allows piracy? is that real? need source ;).

Emphasis added by me. Scott Guthrie's blog post does not mention the term "open source" anywhere, merely that the source will be released; there is no mention as yet of the license it will be released under, but I imagine it will be fairly restrictive.

Additionally, I don't see why this is such a major thing... Reflector has been around since .NET 1.1 and allows you to view the source code of any assembly by decompiling the MSIL back to your preferred language (C#, VB.NET, etc.). Not only that, there are plugins that can then dump the decompiled source to disk - so if you really need to debug a third-party assembly, there's nothing stopping you. (Obviously this doesn't hold true for assemblies placed in the GAC or those with Strong Names.)

The real benefit of this release, IMO, will be the ability to step through the actual MS source code, as well as being able to see the comments written by MS developers. This should really improve my productivity as a .NET dev *Smile I heard that microsoft allows piracy? is that real? need source :).

Assimilator, Sep 2, 2023
Thema:

I heard that microsoft allows piracy? is that real? need source

1. I heard that microsoft allows piracy? is that real? need source - Similar Threads - heard microsoft allows

2. Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to: Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-email-address-to-report-microsoft-piracy-to/5b627b62-9671-46b1-837f-67502f4d4030
  3. Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to: Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-email-address-to-report-microsoft-piracy-to/5b627b62-9671-46b1-837f-67502f4d4030
  4. Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I heard that microsoft allows piracy? is that real? need source

I heard that microsoft allows piracy? is that real? need source: i've heard that microsoft allows piracy. is that true?and i want to know, is microsoft allow selling license on marketplace? need source too...
  6. Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?: Hello, i have one question, i got one video on youtube, that shows Windows 95 Anti-Piracy screen, and it was for me a very real thing, and i wan't know morevideo i saw:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxQdLMMOOI&, as bunch of searching on youtube, i found also remakes, i know...
  7. Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?

Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?: Hello, i have one question, i got one video on youtube, that shows Windows 95 Anti-Piracy screen, and it was for me a very real thing, and i wan't know morevideo i saw:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxQdLMMOOI&, as bunch of searching on youtube, i found also remakes, i know...
  8. I CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT STORE AND I NEED A REAL SOLUTION

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT STORE AND I NEED A REAL SOLUTION: I have posted this question before. I never received a solution that works for me. I still cannot open the microsoft store. I have recorded what happens since I can't seem to explain it in a way that people can understand: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AufjaV6CvU88nBzraxbwsKqz0DIn...
  9. REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED): I need help I want a refund for the "Fortnite - The Laguna" I made the transaction through the Microsoft Store since I don't have applicable devices I can't download Fortnite and redeem, the regular Fortnite on PC doesn't allow transactions through Microsoft Accounts. So I...
  10. piracy / crack

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    piracy / crack: There are many threads in which the OP has a computer with piracy /crack. Tools or methods are in use to bypass the activation of software. Does the website allow the piracy / crack for non-Microsoft software? For example the OP could fraudulently bypass the activation...