Windows 10: I heart Radio

Discus and support I heart Radio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Was wondering why when I download I HEART radio when I tried to add songs to my playlist which is supposed to be unlimited as member of ALL ACESS did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CLPow2007, Nov 5, 2018.

1. CLPow2007 Win User

I heart Radio

Was wondering why when I download I HEART radio when I tried to add songs to my playlist which is supposed to be unlimited as member of ALL ACESS did it ask me to get a music pass. Are we expected to pay for two services to be able to download songs to playlists? If so that is BS... Anyway any clues? Or better yet instructions to bypass music pass...

THX

:)

CLPow2007, Nov 5, 2018

2. Hearts Deluxe

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I'll be glad to assist you.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Is this issue specific with Hearts deluxe?
    • Are you facing the same issue with other games also?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the game and reinstall it and check if it helps.

For better assistance on this, I would suggest you to contact Hearts deluxe support and check if it helps.

Refer the link below:
    http://www.randomsaladgames.com/support.html

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Is Nokia blocking I Heart Radio and Slacker apps?

OK, so my Lumia 920 was, when I first got it, would play slacker radio, and I Heart radio. A while back, Slacker radio stopped working, app was still downloadable but music would never load. I loved I heart radio app but recently it stopped working, so I
    eventually uninstalled it and was going to reinstall it. Well now the app is gone. I go to download it and I get a message this app is not available for your device, tap here for more info.

Now, I know the app IS available because I can download it to my wifes LG and my old Samsung. BTW, slacker radio is also downloadable, and plays on my old samsung. All things are pointing to Nokia or the Lumia device.

Thanks for reading.

blaze2000---01, Nov 6, 2018
  4. stersam Win User

I heart Radio

why does my i heart radio app close when i open it

My I heart radio app closes when i open it. I have restarted my phone, the app and I have unistalled and reinstalled it and it still does it

stersam, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

I heart Radio

1. I heart Radio - Similar Threads - heart Radio

2. my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...: Microsoft is so screwed up, my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what you see?" . . . says, "View of Montepulciano in Italy." How much does Microsoft pay these idiots????I mean, c’mon people, as a former database...
  3. my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...: Microsoft is so screwed up, my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what you see?" . . . says, "View of Montepulciano in Italy." How much does Microsoft pay these idiots????I mean, c’mon people, as a former database...
  4. my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication: Hi Team,We have a Hyper-V Server2019, it is running but can't connect with RDP and server manager. The screen is black and in Hyper-V manager shows a lost heartbeat communication. Could you please advise how to connect? I tried shutdown and starting but the result was the...
  6. Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication

Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication: Hi Team,We have a Hyper-V Server2019, it is running but can't connect with RDP and server manager. The screen is black and in Hyper-V manager shows a lost heartbeat communication. Could you please advise how to connect? I tried shutdown and starting but the result was the...
  7. In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside...: In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside anywhere. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-pictures-i-put-a-heart-on-my-favoirtes-in/1e65ffe0-bc49-4cfe-a80f-e0bc84c40bda
  8. In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside...

In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside...: In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside anywhere. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-pictures-i-put-a-heart-on-my-favoirtes-in/1e65ffe0-bc49-4cfe-a80f-e0bc84c40bda
  9. Disable Browser Essentials (Heart) button from Edge toolbar

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Browser Essentials (Heart) button from Edge toolbar: [IMG]Want to disable the new Browser Essentials button from the toolbar in your Microsoft Edge browser? This guide will help you with different methods to easily remove the Browser Essentials (heart-shaped) button from the Edge toolbar. The Browser Essentials function is a...
  10. Why am I getting ads on Hearts Deluxe after paying to remove them a few years ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting ads on Hearts Deluxe after paying to remove them a few years ago?: I can't remember exactly when I paid but I know it was before Covid.No ads for years then got the same one over and over today.Why? How do I stop them without paying again?...