Windows 10: I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :

Discus and support I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. : in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The title pretty much sums it up. My laptop was slow, I lost it and hit it yeah I know it wasn't the best idea.... My laptop was in HDMI and the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew :, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Andrew : Win User

I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :

The title pretty much sums it up. My laptop was slow, I lost it and hit it yeah I know it wasn't the best idea.... My laptop was in HDMI and the screen on my tv started glitching by glitching I mean big ol' pixels and stuff so I panicked and turned it off. I tried turning it on again and again and it just won't respond. I can't find any answers on internet, it seems like everyone's laptop booted but not mine. I feel really bad right now so I would take any help given.Thanks, - Andrew :I just realized I'm really bad at telling stories I'm so sorry if you don't understand me...

:)

Andrew :, Nov 20, 2021

2. Mouse pad turn off windows 10 on a HP laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What happens when you try disabling the mouse pad? Do you receive any error message?

You can also disable your mouse pad by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on the Mouse driver and click on Disable.
    • A prompt will appear, click yes.
    I would also suggest you update the driver from the device manager.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 20, 2021
  3. disable mouse pad on windows 10

I have a Asus laptop computer, Mod. number X53E. I have tried everything suggested to disable my touch pad mouse but none of the suggestions have help me disable it. Help.

wayne dumanski, Nov 20, 2021
  4. I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :

Laptop Mouse Pad

After installing Windows 10, every time I reboot my laptop the laptop mouse pad is activated with my optic mouse plugged in. I have to always disable the laptop mouse pad. When I was using Windows 8.1 it stayed disabled on startup.

KennethBass_843, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :

1. I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. : - Similar Threads - hit laptop mouse

2. My laptop turns on again automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop turns on again automatically: For the last month or so, I have been facing this problem. Whenever I shut down my Windows 10 laptop, it turns on again automatically within 5 seconds. Same with sleep mode. Any tips that I can use to overcome this problem? I've tried everything that was on YouTube, but I'm...
  3. My laptop turns on again automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns on again automatically: For the last month or so, I have been facing this problem. Whenever I shut down my Windows 10 laptop, it turns on again automatically within 5 seconds. Same with sleep mode. Any tips that I can use to overcome this problem? I've tried everything that was on YouTube, but I'm...
  4. My laptop turns on again automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :: The title pretty much sums it up. My laptop was slow, I lost it and hit it yeah I know it wasn't the best idea.... My laptop was in HDMI and the screen on my tv started glitching by glitching I mean big ol' pixels and stuff so I panicked and turned it off. I tried turning it...
  6. My laptop again and again randomly turns black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop again and again randomly turns black: As soon as ii open my laptop it starts working and suddenly after few minutes as I open my browser it turns blue then black and it freezes and none of the key on the keyboard works I wait for 30 minutes nothing seems to happen at last I have to press the power button and do...
  7. I turned on my laptop and was hit with this. Not a problem, I thought, I’ll look into the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turned on my laptop and was hit with this. Not a problem, I thought, I’ll look into the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reallymadatmypc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2en0r/i_turned_on_my_laptop_and_was_hit_with_this_not_a/
  8. Touch pad mouse crashes my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad mouse crashes my laptop: I have Toshiba Satellite laptop since years with Windows 7 home basic installed, I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 so I downloaded it from the Microsoft official site. Everything was good until I had to force restart it, after I restarted I touched the touch pad and the...
  9. Mouse pad not able to be turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pad not able to be turned off: Hi, I have a laptop which I use to play games on so I use a mouse. I usually turn off the mousepad so my wrist doesn't touch it. I used to be able to press windows+R and type main.cpl to go to the mouse settings tab and from there I would hit turn off the mouse pad when a USB...
  10. Laptop Screen doesnt turn on after opening lid, many times i hit keys mouse pad then it...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Screen doesnt turn on after opening lid, many times i hit keys mouse pad then it...: I tried Power Options "when i close the lid what shud happen", but it solves the problem temporarily and all the time when i close the lid , (even when i set up that do nothing when i close lid in control panel) then also after opening lid the display is blank, black and...