Windows 10: I hope it's not to late . . .

Discus and support I hope it's not to late . . . in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Oh boy . . . I had everything backed up to a USB drive. I'm running Windows 10. But, I have made some changes. New Movies, new pictures, quite a bit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 13, 2019.

1. I hope it's not to late . . .

Oh boy . . . I had everything backed up to a USB drive. I'm running Windows 10. But, I have made

some changes. New Movies, new pictures, quite a bit. So, I thought, I would format the USB drive.

After the format, I did a copy/paste, with everything, on my computer, to the USB drive.

But everytime I try,it pops-up. saying. I had to complete the format, of the USB drive, first. Over and over, it's the same story/ I had, no restore points created, so I have to fix this.

Thanks for reading . . . I'll be watching this Forum, for any any answers . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 13, 2019

2. cant install apps from store

Hi Rana,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now see the behavior on Windows store.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Network card driver problems with official release version of Windows 10

Hi,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter:

Follow the below steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Network Adapter"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 13, 2019
  4. I hope it's not to late . . .

DASHED HOPE BY MICROSOFT PHONES

Hi,

I understand the frustration that you have gone through with the Windows 540 model, and I do apologize for that.

This issue may occur when the Windows update is not installed properly on the device.

Since the issue is with the updates, which unfortunately occurred in your busy schedule. This can be fixed with the troubleshooting steps.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details. So that we can fix the issue with the troubleshooting steps.

• Which is the Windows 10 build was running previously on the Phone device?

• I would like to know the exact status of the Phone? Are you able to switch on the Phone? So that we can go with the Troubleshooting steps.

Reference: Regarding windows 10 Insider Preview, Which would suggest you to upgrade to the Latest windows build as and now.

Windows Insider Program

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check for updates for your phone manually: If you are able to work on phone.

• On Start, swipe over all to the
      All apps
      list, and then select Settings > Update & security > Phone update.

• Select Check for updates to see if any
      updates are available
      . To change update settings, select advanced options.

If that does not helps, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

I hope the information helps. If the issue persists, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

I hope it's not to late . . .

1. I hope it's not to late . . . - Similar Threads - hope late

2. Hoping for another opinion . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hoping for another opinion . . .: I was removing the password from the login,lock screen. But, during the process, in the bios, I somehow deleted my account. Stupid of me!Now, I'm locked out of my computer. When, I put in my password, it says, try again. To reset my password, it says I need a DVD drive....
  3. Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem.: My brother's laptop is broken and I am trying to fix it. HP TouchSmart TM2-2050US There are NO CD / DVD drives in this laptop / netbook / notebook, whatever it is called. It has USB, HDMI, etc., but it has no disk drive. The computer will not be restored because there are...
  4. Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really hoping for help with BSOD issues: I recently build my new PC and I've been plagued with a few different BSOD's. I've tried googling and tried fixing on my own and nothing seems to be working. I'm getting them when I load into a game of DOTA 2 or after a bit of time while watching youtube. The most recent dump...
  5. Unable to update, running out of hope

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update, running out of hope: I cant update my windows 10, I haven't been able to since 1607. In the last three days i have spent literally 20+ hours just trying to update, i have absolutely no idea what to do anymore, the update has failed at least 10 times. ive run the troubleshooter probably 25+ times....
  6. TIL Windows has been monitoring my sleep and activity on my PC. I hope my parents never...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TIL Windows has been monitoring my sleep and activity on my PC. I hope my parents never...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shelilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cy0zvj/til_windows_has_been_monitoring_my_sleep_and/
  7. **** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    **** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO...: **** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES/ I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO DEATH LIKE EPSTIEN YOU PERVERSE DISGUSTING SUBHUMANS. SO WHERE THE F IS MY WINDOWS PASSWORD ****....
  8. Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...: Hi so i had minecraft windows 10 previously but i reset my pc. i just bought a minecraft code and when i try to redeem it then it says Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. I dont have minecraft windows 10 installed on my pc because i reset it....
  9. Hoping to land a job

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hoping to land a job: Not sure where else to turn. Trying to learn effects software for employment. Through bootcamp assistant on my Mac, I have installed Windows 10. However to activate it, it says I need a product key. They cost $139, through Microsoft legit. I only need it for a day or two. Is...
  10. ASUS USB-AC56 Disconnecting every 5 minutes (Quick fix hopefully)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS USB-AC56 Disconnecting every 5 minutes (Quick fix hopefully): Alright, i have seen a lot of solutions for this "unique" wifi adapter. There are some good ones to be found IF my solution is not to be at any help. A lot of the solutions there is are quite advanced and u need to do this for make that to do what... But mine is working...