Windows 10: I hope so . . .

Discus and support I hope so . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer, is a "Dell" laptop. Running, Windows 10 pro. I don't think this, is off subject. But, here goes. I installed, Google Street View. But,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 5, 2020.

1. I hope so . . .

My computer, is a "Dell" laptop. Running, Windows 10 pro.
    I don't think this, is off subject. But, here goes.

I installed, Google Street View. But, when I ran it. I, kept getting other.
    Programs that, wanted me to install. Like, Anti-Virus. And, many other things.

So I'm, asking you:

Are there free, Alternative Programs. That, work the same, as Google Street View?

Everything I looked at. Worked like, Google Earth . . .

I want, to be able to. Type in, an address. And, move. Up, and down the street.

And turn to see the address, that I typed in . . . Well, I'm hoping . . .

What, program, will do that?

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 5, 2020

2. DASHED HOPE BY MICROSOFT PHONES

Hi,

I understand the frustration that you have gone through with the Windows 540 model, and I do apologize for that.

This issue may occur when the Windows update is not installed properly on the device.

Since the issue is with the updates, which unfortunately occurred in your busy schedule. This can be fixed with the troubleshooting steps.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details. So that we can fix the issue with the troubleshooting steps.

• Which is the Windows 10 build was running previously on the Phone device?

• I would like to know the exact status of the Phone? Are you able to switch on the Phone? So that we can go with the Troubleshooting steps.

Reference: Regarding windows 10 Insider Preview, Which would suggest you to upgrade to the Latest windows build as and now.

Windows Insider Program

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check for updates for your phone manually: If you are able to work on phone.

• On Start, swipe over all to the
      All apps
      list, and then select Settings > Update & security > Phone update.

• Select Check for updates to see if any
      updates are available
      . To change update settings, select advanced options.

If that does not helps, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

I hope the information helps. If the issue persists, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 5, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 5, 2020
  4. I hope so . . .

X800 GTO² to X850 XT BIOS Mod

powercolor x800gto

Is it possible to do the modding from the article here step by step with this card and have it work?
    It's not sapphire and it isn't named gto2.

Any suggestions?

I surely hope so because I just ordered the Powercolor x800gto !

cheers
    Michael

Unregistered, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

I hope so . . .

1. I hope so . . . - Similar Threads - hope

2. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...
  3. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...
  4. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  5. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  6. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error: I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers...
  7. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error: I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers...
  8. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Taskbar? Standard programs? Anything? Windows 11 is really not giving me any hopes for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar? Standard programs? Anything? Windows 11 is really not giving me any hopes for the...: I tend to leave my computer on 24/7, it's a habit I have had for years. MANY years. A couple of days ago, as it sometimes does, it rebooted during the night for an update, and logged me straight back in, so it would be ready for me in the morning, as it has done multiple...
  10. Taskbar? Standard programs? Anything? Windows 11 is really not giving me any hopes for the...

Taskbar? Standard programs? Anything? Windows 11 is really not giving me any hopes for the...: I tend to leave my computer on 24/7, it's a habit I have had for years. MANY years. A couple of days ago, as it sometimes does, it rebooted during the night for an update, and logged me straight back in, so it would be ready for me in the morning, as it has done multiple...