Windows 10: I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum

Discus and support I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Seems strange huh? Well, here's the story. I am now using Firefox- the latest version, to get to the Windows Ten Forum but when I get there, all I get... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jadinolf, Oct 24, 2014.

1. jadinolf Win User

I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum

Seems strange huh? Well, here's the story. I am now using Firefox- the latest version, to get to the Windows Ten Forum but when I get there, all I get is what's on the attached graphic. I can use the links there but cannot not see everything else that is on the forum. Can't read the posts and can't post.

I have removed my bookmarks and imported them from another browser but still only get what's in the graphic. I used sync with the same results. I have typed in the URL of the forum and, as before, just get what's in the graphic.

All other imported bookmarks are fine.

I just tried Internet explorer (which I am using now) and it works fine but I prefer to use Firefox.

I have a feeling I pushed a button somewhere when I was setting up Win10 but know nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks for reading this.

:)

jadinolf, Oct 24, 2014
  2. grschinon Win User

N95 8GB - I hope someone can help

You know, I understand your frustration, but they are right. Your data is
    your responsibility and nobody else's.

I never consider a mobile device to be infallible, and that's why I back up stuff from my 5800 to two different computers. Anything I
    really value is also backed up to a remote location.

If anything does happen to my phone after I've taken new photos or shot more videos but before I've had a chance to back the data up then I consider it my own fault, never mind how frustrating it may be.
    Message Edited by on 03-Aug-2009 09:31 PM

grschinon, Oct 24, 2014
  3. N95 8GB - I hope someone can help

Thanks everyone.

A-Novo have actually been very good to me. A LOT better than the nokia care place I took the phone into in the first place. A-Novo have actually been in contact with the care centre to convey my complaint to them and they have also contacted nokia for me.
    So they are not the problem its the stupid shop!

I should find out tomorrow when my phone reaches the central hub if there is anything left on it (fingers crossed). if there isn't I shall be straight off the care point to make an official complaint and to seek some sort of compensation due them not making
    a simple phone call.

I'll keep you all updated.

Noob with fingers firmly crossed!!

gingerland, Oct 24, 2014
  4. I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum

Hi,
    I did finally download Firefox for win-10,
    This forum works okay I believe Firefox is a bit slower than ie11 but it did work so I'm not sure what settings you altered in win-10 but I suppose you can reset Firefox or boot the machine and see if either help any ?
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Oct 24, 2014
  5. jadinolf Win User
    Thanks for the reply. Oh, I've rebooted for days with the same results.

How do I "reset" Firefox?

jadinolf, Oct 24, 2014
  6. ThrashZone, Oct 24, 2014
  7. jadinolf Win User
    jadinolf, Oct 24, 2014
  8. jadinolf Win User

Right now I am on Firefox because I can access my post so I'll stay here. Can't do anything else I'm afraid.*Sad

jadinolf, Oct 24, 2014
  9. jadinolf Win User
    OK, I reset but still can't access the Forum.

I'll keep looking for help.

Looks like I have a mess on my hands now. Reset was a big mistake. Wouldn't even accept my password.

jadinolf, Oct 25, 2014
  10. Kari Win User
    You have collapsed the forums. Click the + sign to expand, - sign when you want to hide everything again:

I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum [​IMG]

11. jadinolf Win User
    I'm on Win 7 right now Kari.

I'll look for the plus sign.

Thanks

jadinolf, Oct 25, 2014
  12. Yikes I have no idea why that's even an option for someone to do *Confused
    Good eye Kari *Thumbs

ThrashZone, Oct 25, 2014
  13. Kari Win User

Happened to me, an accidental click and the forums were gone. I am not sure who (I think it was John) pointed that then out to me.

14. jadinolf Win User
    Fantastic Kari.

Never even saw that. Sure glad this world has so many computer literate people.

Now my two computer related problems are solved. One yesterday and one today.

Thanks Kari.

jadinolf, Oct 25, 2014
  15. jadinolf Win User
    Never even saw it. Thanks for trying.

jadinolf, Oct 25, 2014
Thema:

1. I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum - Similar Threads - hope someone help

2. I hope someone can help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hope someone can help.: For some reason on my laptop when I connected a JBL Speaker idk why but I cant hear the music that I'm playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-someone-can-help/ad416ab2-7e53-4cbc-969b-2ce39d6ec852
  3. I hope someone can help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hope someone can help.: For some reason on my laptop when I connected a JBL Speaker idk why but I cant hear the music that I'm playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-someone-can-help/ad416ab2-7e53-4cbc-969b-2ce39d6ec852
  4. Hope someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hope someone help: I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows...
  5. Hope someone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hope someone help: I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows...
  6. Hope someone help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how the **** can i get someone to **** help me: how the **** can i get someone to **** help me without jumping through stupid **** hoops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-can-i-get-someone-to-help-me/a74d87b5-c1e0-456e-a84b-2df9c2d89f26
  8. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    how the **** can i get someone to **** help me: how the **** can i get someone to **** help me without jumping through stupid **** hoops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-can-i-get-someone-to-help-me/a74d87b5-c1e0-456e-a84b-2df9c2d89f26
  9. Bitlocker recovery - hoping someone can help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery - hoping someone can help: My situation: Working on daughter's computer She was working and a restart occurred On boot, bit locker key was requested She never set up bit locker thus has no record of it Checked Microsoft to see if she had an account - no luck there I am able to access the cmd...
  10. Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store: SO just built my pc and installed a few games on it (wow and gears 5) my daughter asked me if she can play a game so i tried to download Disneyland adventures and kept getting the error code 0x80070057 so i tried to fix and i messed it up and now the store is messed up, the...