Windows 10: I hope that you have a solution

Discus and support I hope that you have a solution in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, If you can help me to know how to open these files? File Story: The files restored after reinstallation of a clean copy of windows 10, 64bit on HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dr. AlaaAmer-Mahgoub, Sep 12, 2019.

1. I hope that you have a solution

Hi,
    If you can help me to know how to open these files?
    File Story:
    The files restored after reinstallation of a clean copy of windows 10, 64bit on HP laptop running office 2016, 32 bit.
    During reinstallation Drive C and that part concerning system files was deleted to unallocated partition. Then installing windows 10 and automatically a system reserved part was created and windows 10 installed on C partition.
    The files were deleted accidentally, I mean Unfortunately forgotten to be Moved to partition D on the laptop.
    After reinstalling windows 10, IskySoft data recovery was used to recover the files using deep scan mode. The files give green color note to mean that they were in good manner and can be restored successfully by the program.
    A sample for the result is an attachment file. The files contain Arabic and English language as well. I can not open any of them by office 16, on a PC running windows 10, 64 bit.
    It is not only the excel files, but word and PDF files. I mean all the office and PDF recovered file types.
    I hope that you can help. I know it may be not your specialization, however, you may know a way in "excel" or someone or a program that can do it.
    Please help as far as you can.
    Awaiting for your reply,
    Best regards,
    Dr. Alaa Mahgoub

:)

Dr. AlaaAmer-Mahgoub, Sep 12, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Sep 12, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 12, 2019
  4. I hope that you have a solution

DASHED HOPE BY MICROSOFT PHONES

Hi,

I understand the frustration that you have gone through with the Windows 540 model, and I do apologize for that.

This issue may occur when the Windows update is not installed properly on the device.

Since the issue is with the updates, which unfortunately occurred in your busy schedule. This can be fixed with the troubleshooting steps.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details. So that we can fix the issue with the troubleshooting steps.

• Which is the Windows 10 build was running previously on the Phone device?

• I would like to know the exact status of the Phone? Are you able to switch on the Phone? So that we can go with the Troubleshooting steps.

Reference: Regarding windows 10 Insider Preview, Which would suggest you to upgrade to the Latest windows build as and now.

Windows Insider Program

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check for updates for your phone manually: If you are able to work on phone.

• On Start, swipe over all to the
      All apps
      list, and then select Settings > Update & security > Phone update.

• Select Check for updates to see if any
      updates are available
      . To change update settings, select advanced options.

If that does not helps, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

I hope the information helps. If the issue persists, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

I hope that you have a solution

1. I hope that you have a solution - Similar Threads - hope solution

2. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...
  3. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...
  4. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  5. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  6. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error: I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers...
  7. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error: I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers...
  8. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Hoping for a solution about "MsMpEng.exe Antimalware Service Executable"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hoping for a solution about "MsMpEng.exe Antimalware Service Executable": Please help me, I am in a big trouble.. [ATTACH] As you can see in the screenshot this program using RAM, sometimes it exceeds 200MB of my RAM. Because of this I often can not use some applications such visual studio and chrome at a same time or I can't play games. I...
  10. Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem.: My brother's laptop is broken and I am trying to fix it. HP TouchSmart TM2-2050US There are NO CD / DVD drives in this laptop / netbook / notebook, whatever it is called. It has USB, HDMI, etc., but it has no disk drive. The computer will not be restored because there are...