Windows 10: I hope this is the right place to be

Discus and support I hope this is the right place to be in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I own Halo Wars 2 on Xbox, but when signed into the windows store/Xbox store on my PC it is making me pay to get the game even though I should have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Loading117, May 11, 2020.

1. I hope this is the right place to be

I own Halo Wars 2 on Xbox, but when signed into the windows store/Xbox store on my PC it is making me pay to get the game even though I should have access to it. The reason it’s not showing up is because I uninstalled it because the game was glitching out. Now, I can’t re install it because I apparently don’t own the game; it is not showing up anywhere.

submitted by /u/Loading117
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Loading117, May 11, 2020
  2. matt_neil Win User

hope this is in the right place...

...and apologies if it isn't I hope this is the right place to be :)

i am hoping to upgrade my 6680 to N93 and junk my iPaq so that i have all my information in one place - but before i do i have one question...

does the PIM function - notably the calendar and 'to do' - carry more information than on the 6680?

currently i sync my 6680 with my iMac and it works really well but only takes the headline information, so no notes or details associated with the event or the 'to do'. is this still the case on symbian S60 or will it take more information on sync?

hope this is clear and thanks in advance for any help.

cheers

matt_neil, May 11, 2020
  3. Can't Place Rcycle Icon on right Start Menu in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

1. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

2. Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to follow the steps.

• It sounds like you are right clicking on the Start Screen, not the Desktop.
    • On the Start Screen, there is a Tile named Desktop. Left click that Tile and this will take you to the Desktop.
    • Right click an empty spot on the Desktop and select Personalize in the menu.
    • On the left side of the Personalize box, click Change Desktop Icons.
    • Place a check mark in the Recycle Bin and click Apply/OK.
    • This will place the Recycle Bin icon on your Desktop. Click that icon to open the Recycle Bin.
    You can also provide this article as reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-8/recycle-bin-frequently-asked-questions

Please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 11, 2020
  4. I hope this is the right place to be

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 11, 2020
Thema:

I hope this is the right place to be

1. I hope this is the right place to be - Similar Threads - hope right place

2. I hope there's a way to have my Desktop icons stay where I place them

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope there's a way to have my Desktop icons stay where I place them: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. I have my; desktop icons arranged. Two rows, on the right And one row, on the left. Here's, the problem. For some reason. Sometimes all of he icons, end up on the left It's like they just, slammed over there. To put...
  3. My icons don't place right

My icons don't place right: Hello, I do not know what happened but maybe an hour ago My icons weren't placing right as in I can only place a icon in the middle of other icons I have my icons on the left I cant place anything on the right. Its hard explain but I basically can't place my icons....
  4. Unsure if I'm in the right place

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unsure if I'm in the right place: Okay guys (and mods) please bear with me. This week has been absolutely shitty, and today is the cherry on top. Long story short, I can afford internet for the first time in two years, I boot up my pc..... And I can't remember my password. I'm okay with wiping everything,...
  5. Contacting the right place

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Contacting the right place: Ok i was on facebook and found a app with age if empires as its video. I want to know how to contact the right department to get that **** removed the app is called Era Revolution[IMG]...
  6. I hope this works . . .

I hope this works . . .: I have, no cable company. I wish. I use WiFi, for everything. Movies a videos, stop and starts, stop and starts, stop and starts. It's so frustrating! My question is: Is it possible, to download, movies a videos? I'd store, everything, on my hard drive. That way,...
  7. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  8. 2 questions hope this is the right forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 questions hope this is the right forum: In my event manager, what do these mean and can they be fixed?THANKS!!! The server could not bind to the transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{E1E47DE5-E3C7-4923-AADA-8FD3E34A7914} because another computer on the network has the same name. The server could not start.The name...
  9. Am I in the right place. Kids and the internet

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Am I in the right place. Kids and the internet: Hello everyone. I've never done this before and I'm not sure if I'm even in the right place but I have an idea that has arisen since the stupid Momo thing started appearing all over my Facebook page. I'm seeing a pattern of parents complaining about passwords, keeping an eye...
  10. File type icon question? Hope this is the right place to ask!

in Windows 10 Support
    File type icon question? Hope this is the right place to ask!: Ok so here's what I used to have orange boring cones for .mp3 .mp4 . all my many file types that I would look at daily. I really need to change the look of things. So I downloaded something called "Filetypesman" which is totally freak out of this world for a quick way to...