Windows 10: I hope this works . . .

Discus and support I hope this works . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have, no cable company. I wish. I use WiFi, for everything. Movies a videos, stop and starts, stop and starts, stop and starts. It's so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 5, 2020.

1. I hope this works . . .

I have, no cable company. I wish.

I use WiFi, for everything. Movies a videos, stop and starts,
    stop and starts, stop and starts. It's so frustrating!

My question is:

Is it possible, to download, movies a videos?

I'd store, everything, on my hard drive.

That way, they would not stop and start, at all!

If this, requires a carrier to do this? I'll just have to forget it.

But, I hope, I hope?

It might be just, a dream. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 5, 2020
  3. X800 GTO² to X850 XT BIOS Mod

powercolor x800gto

Is it possible to do the modding from the article here step by step with this card and have it work?
    It's not sapphire and it isn't named gto2.

Any suggestions?

I surely hope so because I just ordered the Powercolor x800gto !

cheers
    Michael

Unregistered, Jun 5, 2020
  4. I hope this works . . .

DASHED HOPE BY MICROSOFT PHONES

Hi,

I understand the frustration that you have gone through with the Windows 540 model, and I do apologize for that.

This issue may occur when the Windows update is not installed properly on the device.

Since the issue is with the updates, which unfortunately occurred in your busy schedule. This can be fixed with the troubleshooting steps.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details. So that we can fix the issue with the troubleshooting steps.

• Which is the Windows 10 build was running previously on the Phone device?

• I would like to know the exact status of the Phone? Are you able to switch on the Phone? So that we can go with the Troubleshooting steps.

Reference: Regarding windows 10 Insider Preview, Which would suggest you to upgrade to the Latest windows build as and now.

Windows Insider Program

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check for updates for your phone manually: If you are able to work on phone.

• On Start, swipe over all to the
      All apps
      list, and then select Settings > Update & security > Phone update.

• Select Check for updates to see if any
      updates are available
      . To change update settings, select advanced options.

If that does not helps, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

I hope the information helps. If the issue persists, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

I hope this works . . .

1. I hope this works . . . - Similar Threads - hope works

2. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...
  3. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...
  4. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  5. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  6. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error: I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers...
  7. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error: I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers...
  8. Windows 10 is such a disappointment...a hope for an OS that worked

in Cortana
    Windows 10 is such a disappointment...a hope for an OS that worked: We now have to put up with Cortana a spy, by any other name and EDGE another useless Microsoft Browser. Internet Explorer was bad enough with security holes that they are still finding, So you quit working on Windows 10 because ...its just so great, another useless OS from...
  9. My Computer Audio Is Not Working | Nothing and I mean Nothing is working..... I have no hope.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Audio Is Not Working | Nothing and I mean Nothing is working..... I have no hope.: It started today 7/21/2018 when I got my new keyboard and mouse, a Havit Keyboard and mouse combo (Very easy to find on amazon), I got on my pc to only see a X symbol by my audio, I hover over it and it says "No Audio Output is Installed" Now I'm confused because I'm using a...
  10. I hope this time it works for me!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I hope this time it works for me!: Yesterday I read on a article from a windows site about the new update and how good it was so I decided to download it last night and it took me over 2 hours to download it. And then the install and restart went fine till about 70ish percent and then the screen went black and...