Windows 10: i i am not able to record video .

Discus and support i i am not able to record video . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi i am not able to record video in my laptop which is ACER-ASPIRE-3. I RELLY DONT NO WHAT HAPPENED.IT IS JUST 1 YEAR TAKEN THE LAPTOP AND I AM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Manish Cheelangi, Jul 2, 2020.

1. i i am not able to record video .

hi i am not able to record video in my laptop which is ACER-ASPIRE-3. I RELLY DONT NO WHAT HAPPENED.IT IS JUST 1 YEAR TAKEN THE LAPTOP AND I AM FACING THE ISSUE. PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO RECORD VIDEO FOR MY YOUTUBE CARRIER PLS HELP ME IN SOLVING THIS .. I AM USING WINDOWS 10 WHICH IS INBUILT

:)

Manish Cheelangi, Jul 2, 2020

2. i i am not able to record video .

hi i am not able to record video in my laptop which is ACER-ASPIRE-3. I RELLY DONT NO WHAT HAPPENED.IT IS JUST 1 YEAR TAKEN THE LAPTOP AND I AM FACING THE ISSUE. PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO RECORD VIDEO FOR MY YOUTUBE CARRIER PLS HELP ME IN SOLVING THIS
    .. I AM USING WINDOWS 10 WHICH IS INBUILT

Manish Cheelangi, Aug 5, 2020
  3. JOSHSKORN Win User
    How do I record video? See post for requirements

I have a Logitech c922x camera and I would like to record video with it.

I recently made a post, trying to figure out how to record my computer sound and my mic at the same time. The objective was to record myself singing to a karaoke video on YouTube, as an audio file, using Audacity. After downloading two apps, and a lot of messing around, I finally figured it out. In the end, I needed to configure Audacity to utilize virtual Playback and Recording devices.

Trying to do this with video, I went ahead and looked into the Camera app in Windows 10. It's not very user friendly. Not only that, I do not see any way to set the recording and playback devices for it. I'm guessing it just uses whatever your default options are, according to your Sound settings. Unfortunately, that isn't good enough. I need to be able to configure them from within the app I'm recording with.

That said, I'm just looking for a free decent video recording app. Please reply with your suggestions. Thanks.

JOSHSKORN, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

i i am not able to record video .

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

i i am not able to record video .

1. i i am not able to record video . - Similar Threads - able record video

2. why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites: Whenever I used to play any video that is bigger than 19 minutes on telegram , it only shows buffering , video cant be played on telegram and also on several sites same conditions occurs. Even though I had super fast network connection ,videos cant be played...
  3. why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites: Whenever I used to play any video that is bigger than 19 minutes on telegram , it only shows buffering , video cant be played on telegram and also on several sites same conditions occurs. Even though I had super fast network connection ,videos cant be played...
  4. I am not able to record videos with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to record videos with Xbox game bar: So I'm facing problem with recording videos in Xbox game bar. I tried every possible solution like checking registries, settings, restarting services, troubleshooting. And those didn't solve my problem and I even checked web articles and Microsoft articles also. Please help...
  5. I am not able to record videos with Xbox game bar

I am not able to record videos with Xbox game bar: So I'm facing problem with recording videos in Xbox game bar. I tried every possible solution like checking registries, settings, restarting services, troubleshooting. And those didn't solve my problem and I even checked web articles and Microsoft articles also. Please help...
  6. I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190

I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190: I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. I don't want a refund I just want to play the videos that are on my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xc3360190/42fc3df6-cc0f-405b-b94a-27a3090eb588
  7. Video in games stops running when I am recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video in games stops running when I am recording: When I am recording my screen by pressing ctrl + alt + R and then open a new tab in the browser, the recording stops. What is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-in-games-stops-running-when-i-am-recording/94f01149-edf1-49e3-be3a-3423ad0ef925"
  8. Why am I not able to play local video files on windows 10 with video output?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I not able to play local video files on windows 10 with video output?: Hey guys I am facing this weird issue for the past few months whenever I try to play a video using VLC or windows default video player I only hear the sound the video doesn't display at all not to mention I can perfectly play online videos without any hassle I have this issue...
  9. I am not able to Log In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am not able to Log In: On my windows laptop, it keeps saying "You can't sign into your device right now go to account.live.com to fix the problem.". I have changed my password in order to try to login, however it keeps saying that I can not log in to the device, and must go to account.live.com,...
  10. i am not able to uninstall bytefence

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am not able to uninstall bytefence: i am facig a very big issue...that an unwanted program from microsoft has been loaded to my pc. and because of this i am now getting virus in my pc. So, i wanted a coplete solution for this, Else i'll be claiming to microsoft. thanks muskan *** Email address is removed...