Windows 10: I... I just wanna be able to see my taskbar.

Discus and support I... I just wanna be able to see my taskbar. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Latrell567 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e60fmv/i_i_just_wanna_be_able_to_see_my_taskbar/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Latrell567, Dec 4, 2019.

1. I... I just wanna be able to see my taskbar.

/u/Latrell567, Dec 4, 2019

2. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 4, 2019
  4. I... I just wanna be able to see my taskbar.

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

I... I just wanna be able to see my taskbar.

1. I... I just wanna be able to see my taskbar. - Similar Threads - wanna able taskbar

2. I did not able to see my recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not able to see my recovery key: I changed my SSD and it had BitLocker then after converting to an External SSD that did not open due to BitLocker I did not find any recovery key on my account how to solve it...
  3. I just wanna install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just wanna install Windows 11: Windows 10 end of support is fast approaching and I want to upgrade to Windows 11, my PC is over 8 years old now so some of the settings were outdated, but it supports most features that are needed to install Windows 11, I converted my drive to MBR to GPT fairly easily, I...
  4. I just wanna install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just wanna install Windows 11: Windows 10 end of support is fast approaching and I want to upgrade to Windows 11, my PC is over 8 years old now so some of the settings were outdated, but it supports most features that are needed to install Windows 11, I converted my drive to MBR to GPT fairly easily, I...
  5. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  6. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  7. I wanna restart my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I wanna restart my computer: I wanna delete everything off my computer but.. I can't because my space, I am mad because you give us 29 MB space when i have a 2019 Hp stream laptop, its slow and thats why i want a diffrent one because my older laptops are faster than mine and i even deleted almost all the...
  8. I just wanna upgrade and this... help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just wanna upgrade and this... help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/memes_in_a_cup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k97sac/i_just_wanna_upgrade_and_this_help/
  9. I wanna retrieve my BitLoker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I wanna retrieve my BitLoker: I wanna retrieve my BitLocker Key ID is 49123599-B42D-4A11-9630-A68E3389C82E Driver Label:LAPTOP-DE9S28IS Windows 2018/2/5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-retrieve-my-bitloker/39ee0b7a-8140-4d91-ad25-e588546fc212
  10. I am not able to see my ram type

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am not able to see my ram type: [ATTACH]not able to see ram type like ddr3 or 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-see-my-ram-type/9c69bc16-99ee-4c4c-a582-07a11dbf64a9