Windows 10: i imported my data from google chrome to microsoft edge chromium, and i'm not getting...

Discus and support i imported my data from google chrome to microsoft edge chromium, and i'm not getting... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so, i have figured out, that i prefer edge, and i imported my data from google chrome, but its not sending me notifications about anything cfrom edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JudgeSavings, Mar 27, 2021.

1. i imported my data from google chrome to microsoft edge chromium, and i'm not getting...

so, i have figured out, that i prefer edge, and i imported my data from google chrome, but its not sending me notifications about anything cfrom edge

submitted by /u/JudgeSavings
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JudgeSavings, Mar 27, 2021

2. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Mar 27, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    Import all data from Opera to new chromium edge

Good day,

I was googling in search of importing all data from opera to new chromium edge, but couldn't find anything. Opera doesn't show up in the browser list in the IMPORT option. HTML method does not help to import all data from another browser.
    Could you please help me on this?

ram93, Mar 27, 2021
  4. i imported my data from google chrome to microsoft edge chromium, and i'm not getting...

how to import passwords from Chrome to Edge

Step 1: Open Edge browser. Close Chrome browser, if it’s running.

Step 2: On the Edge browser, click the three dots (…) located upper-right and then click Settings.

Step 3: Under Imports favorites and other info section, there is Import from another browser button. Click the same.

Step 4: Finally, select Chrome radio button and then click Import button to import bookmarks, browsing history and passwords from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Depending on the size of the data, it may take a few seconds to tens of seconds. Your will see “All done!” message once importing is completed.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

i imported my data from google chrome to microsoft edge chromium, and i'm not getting...

1. i imported my data from google chrome to microsoft edge chromium, and i'm not getting... - Similar Threads - imported data google

2. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  3. Import data to Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import data to Edge: i am trying to change my browser from firefox to Edge but when I click on the import favourites i don't get a list of browsers to import from, so how do I import everything? Thank you....
  4. Import favorites from Edge Chromium Beta instead of Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import favorites from Edge Chromium Beta instead of Edge: I have been using Edge Chromium Beta for some time now and all relevant favorites are now on that browser. I cannot find a way to export the favorites from the beta version so I can delete the old Edge favorites and import them into the new Edge that comes with build 2004....
  5. Microsoft is porting Chromium Edge’s feature to Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is porting Chromium Edge’s feature to Chrome: Ever since Satya Nadella became CEO of Microsoft, Google and Microsoft have agreed to collaborate on certain projects. For example, Google is closely working with Microsoft to optimize Android for dual-screen devices like Surface Duo. Similarly, Microsoft is actively...
  6. Chrome, firefix aren't able to import /detect Microsoft edge (chromium).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome, firefix aren't able to import /detect Microsoft edge (chromium).: I want to import bookmarks, passwords from Microsoft edge (chromium) to chrome & Firefox But They are not showing option : import from edge (chromium). Only ( import from ms-edge : favorite ) is coming up and that also old ms-edge (Spartan), even I have installed latest...
  7. Import all data from Opera to new chromium edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import all data from Opera to new chromium edge: Good day, I was googling in search of importing all data from opera to new chromium edge, but couldn't find anything. Opera doesn't show up in the browser list in the IMPORT option. HTML method does not help to import all data from another browser. Could you please help me...
  8. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge: Hello, I cannot import my cookies,data logins to the microsoft edge, only bookmarks can be imported it seems. Can anyone guide me to import everything from my Firefox to the edge?...
  9. How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create...
  10. Import favorites in Edge from Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Import favorites in Edge from Chrome: Hi, I am admin om my computer with Windows 10. My wife is second user. We both have accounts on Google and use chrome. I am logged in and open Edge to import favorites from Chrome. I get my wifes chrome favorites from her google account, and not my own??? This happens...