Windows 10: I inadvertantly deleted 'INBOX' and lost all my E Mails, can I restore these please ?

Discus and support I inadvertantly deleted 'INBOX' and lost all my E Mails, can I restore these please ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I inadvertently deleted my 'INBOX' and lost all my E Mails. Is it possible to restore these ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by petrobbo, Mar 29, 2019.

1. petrobbo Win User

I inadvertantly deleted 'INBOX' and lost all my E Mails, can I restore these please ?

I inadvertently deleted my 'INBOX' and lost all my E Mails. Is it possible to restore these ?

:)

petrobbo, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail App E-mails

My e-mail problem deals with the Windows 10 E-mail App and not my Outlook.com acct. When I go to my Windows 10 E-mail App "inbox" all of my "older" e-mails are gone and not listed anymore. I have no idea where they went or how to get to them. I "never"
    manually deleted any of them! When I go to the "inbox" it only shows most recent e-mails and not "older" e-mails that I have had from the past months etc. Now, when I log into my Outlook.com e0mail acct I can still see all of my "older" e-mail still listed
    in the "inbox" and nothing has been touched or automatically deleted etc. What can I do in my Windows 10 E-mail App to keep my "older" e-mails from being lost, missing, deleted etc. I have no problem with my Outlook.com. But, the link you sent deals with problems
    in the Outlook.com and not Windows 10 E-mail App. is there a "setting" in the Windows 10 E-mail App that will solve my problem? If so, can you show me the step by steps on how to set it? it's frustrating when you go to your Windows 10 Mail App inbox and you're
    looking for some "older" e-mails and they're not there any more and you have no idea where they went, when you never manually deleted them!

SAMSON JOE, Mar 29, 2019
  4. I inadvertantly deleted 'INBOX' and lost all my E Mails, can I restore these please ?

E-mails not going into inbox

This did not work either. How hard can it be ti get the right e-mail to go to inbox instead of junk.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Joan Pin.
    Title:
    E-mails not going into inbox

Who's your email provider? Have you tried to remove and re-add your account in the Mail app?

We also suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Mail app to fix any sync issues or settings that may affect your email. Here's how:

How to uninstall the Mail app on Windows 10

• Open the Start menu and search for Windows PowerShell.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command on PowerShell and hit Enter:
      • Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your computer to complete the task.
    Note: This command will remove the Mail and Calendar apps from Windows 10. Once you have completed the task, you’ll need to reinstall both apps from the Store.

How to reinstall the Mail app on Windows 10

• Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for Mail and Calendar.
    • Click the app from the result.
    • Select Install.
    • Go to Start menu, open the Mail app, and complete the setup.

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the original thread.***

MichaelHickle, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

I inadvertantly deleted 'INBOX' and lost all my E Mails, can I restore these please ?

1. I inadvertantly deleted 'INBOX' and lost all my E Mails, can I restore these please ? - Similar Threads - inadvertantly deleted 'INBOX'

2. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  3. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  4. please can i talk to someone about my e mail as i cant receive or send e mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please can i talk to someone about my e mail as i cant receive or send e mails: please can i talk to someone as I cant send or receive e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-can-i-talk-to-someone-about-my-e-mail-as-i/37f2cf33-4e8c-4d12-b57d-753b41ebe688
  5. please can i talk to someone about my e mail as i cant receive or send e mails

please can i talk to someone about my e mail as i cant receive or send e mails: please can i talk to someone as I cant send or receive e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-can-i-talk-to-someone-about-my-e-mail-as-i/37f2cf33-4e8c-4d12-b57d-753b41ebe688
  6. Inadvertently changed an e-mail address - want to delete it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Inadvertently changed an e-mail address - want to delete it: Unintentionally changed my primary email address name. Need to cancel it. No change was needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inadvertently-changed-an-e-mail-address-want-to/61048569-774f-4fff-943a-cffd3aa66d56
  7. Inadvertently changed an e-mail address - want to delete it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inadvertently changed an e-mail address - want to delete it: Unintentionally changed my primary email address name. Need to cancel it. No change was needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inadvertently-changed-an-e-mail-address-want-to/61048569-774f-4fff-943a-cffd3aa66d56
  8. Inadvertently changed an e-mail address - want to delete it

9. How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails?: How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-all-of-my-deleted-e-mails/8743a9ef-771c-4aa6-bcec-0ea7467f03fe"
  10. all my e-mails are being sent to deleted box how do i get them back to inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all my e-mails are being sent to deleted box how do i get them back to inbox: emails going straight to delete box keep getting spam e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-e-mails-are-being-sent-to-deleted-box-how/56da082b-9f34-4b3d-a64c-a37ca8010299