Windows 10: I inadvertently unchecked the box to let windows control my printer and how do I get this...

Discus and support I inadvertently unchecked the box to let windows control my printer and how do I get this... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want windows to control my printer. How do I turn this on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EllenEaton, Feb 6, 2019.

1. I inadvertently unchecked the box to let windows control my printer and how do I get this...

I want windows to control my printer. How do I turn this on?

:)

EllenEaton, Feb 6, 2019

2. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Printer error

Hi,

I suggest you to run in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Feb 6, 2019
  4. I inadvertently unchecked the box to let windows control my printer and how do I get this...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

I inadvertently unchecked the box to let windows control my printer and how do I get this...

1. I inadvertently unchecked the box to let windows control my printer and how do I get this... - Similar Threads - inadvertently unchecked box

2. How do I get rid of this black box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  3. How do I get my printer to work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my printer to work with Windows 11?: I have a new PC laptop with Windows 11 and i'm struggling to connect up my old printer Canon MG5350. I checked Canon for the driver but they don't do it anymore! is there another way I can get this printer to work with my laptop? Any help much appreciated! Thank you...
  4. How do I get my printer to work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my printer to work with Windows 11?: I have a new PC laptop with Windows 11 and i'm struggling to connect up my old printer Canon MG5350. I checked Canon for the driver but they don't do it anymore! is there another way I can get this printer to work with my laptop? Any help much appreciated! Thank you...
  5. my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?: my laptop screen was inadvertently rotated how do I rotate back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-was-inadvertently-rotated-how/a7c175f8-9a7d-4098-b8db-1a4a8a80ceb7
  6. my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?: my laptop screen was inadvertently rotated how do I rotate back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-was-inadvertently-rotated-how/a7c175f8-9a7d-4098-b8db-1a4a8a80ceb7
  7. How do I get the Cortana search box?

in Cortana
    How do I get the Cortana search box?: I've been searching online and everything says to right click the task bar and go to the Cortana tab, but I don't have a Cortana tab. The only Cortana related item there is to enable the button to open the Cortana app. I'm also not using small taskbar icons....
  8. How do I get rid of this awful media box next to the volume control?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this awful media box next to the volume control?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OXIOXIOXI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpj99r/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_awful_media_box_next_to/
  9. How do I get my wireless printer online?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my wireless printer online?: My HP printer which is new is offline. What do I do to get it online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-wireless-printer-online/fe849036-80aa-4df0-be75-220276a9dd33
  10. How do I get Windows 10 let me use my usb HP Laserjet printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get Windows 10 let me use my usb HP Laserjet printer?: I have an HP Laserjet P1005 that I am trying to use on a Lenovo computer. The OS is Windows 10. I have installed the driver. The printer shows up in "Connected Devices" not "Printers." However, I cannot use the printer. How can I get access to this printer? Thanks!...