Windows 10: I inherited a to broken for grandma computer, it is beyond my fixing.

Discus and support I inherited a to broken for grandma computer, it is beyond my fixing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I inherited a to broken for grandma computer, it is beyond my fixing. I went through all the troubleshooting steps and "recycled" it. Now it just says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ubervean, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Ubervean Win User

I inherited a to broken for grandma computer, it is beyond my fixing.

I inherited a to broken for grandma computer, it is beyond my fixing. I went through all the troubleshooting steps and "recycled" it. Now it just says unable to reboot will restart for you and never powers back up over and over again. I should note it was a display model B4 grandma got it

:)

Ubervean, Aug 8, 2020
  2. tjtj5 Win User

try to help my grandma

my grandma have a laptop (HP pavilion dv2500) which is quite old,my grandma said that the laptop have so many valuable things inside and she said it stopped working over a year ago,when it boots up it will show blue screen of death,the error is 0x000007b
    (0x80399bb0,0xc0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000),can someone help me fix it?

tjtj5, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Inherited computer

my brother’s old computer is plugged in and aparantly

working. It lists his name as owner and asks for a password. I have used this computer before at his house and the password was “shooter” but now that does not work. Any suggestions on how to make this computer my own?

JereHuggins, Aug 8, 2020
  4. I inherited a to broken for grandma computer, it is beyond my fixing.

I inherited my sister's computer

I inherited my sister's computer and I need to recover the password to use it. I don't know any of her passwords or user names. is there any way to access the computer without resetting the whole computer?

kangarooMA, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

I inherited a to broken for grandma computer, it is beyond my fixing.

1. I inherited a to broken for grandma computer, it is beyond my fixing. - Similar Threads - inherited broken grandma

2. My computer is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is broken: I tried the "notepad trick" to get rid of the activate windows watermark, and after doing it, my PC is completely broken, it cannot automatically repair itself, it will not start in safe mode, I am now not even currently able to activate safe mode, I cannot reach the sign in...
  3. My computer is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is broken: I tried the "notepad trick" to get rid of the activate windows watermark, and after doing it, my PC is completely broken, it cannot automatically repair itself, it will not start in safe mode, I am now not even currently able to activate safe mode, I cannot reach the sign in...
  4. My computer is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer is beyond my repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer is beyond my repair: I cant fix my HP stream 14 it started after I finished using it for school it kept acting up so I updated windows and restarted it then after I got a blue screen with an error saying BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_ERROR i only had 32GB of space on it and 4GB of RAM so I didnt download...
  6. Adding a hard drive to an inherited computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adding a hard drive to an inherited computer: Good Afternoon, I inherited my father's computer after his passing. I do not need 2 computers but need his to help my mom run the household. I would like to add to my harddrive to his now my computer. Basically combining our two systems. After much struggling, I finally got...
  7. GG Grandma

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GG Grandma: Long story short my Grandma forgot her account password (local account). I dont have a recovery drive but is there anyways for me to reset the password? submitted by /u/ZSNatalia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g72uli/gg_grandma/
  8. Inherited my dad's computer

Inherited my dad's computer: Hi, I inherited my dad's desktop. I do not know his Microsoft account password. I need to reinstall Windows 10. Is this possible without his password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inherited-my-dads-computer/f66a9f3c-19ec-444b-a985-2d391144d4be
  9. I HAVE INHERITED MY UNCLES COMPUTER.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I HAVE INHERITED MY UNCLES COMPUTER.: I HAVE INHERITED MY UNCLES COMPUTER. Can I use his micorsoft account and change it to my details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-inherited-my-uncles-computer/923549e8-301f-4028-a8af-d8d25ac9d629"
  10. Inherited computer

Inherited computer: my brother’s old computer is plugged in and aparantly working. It lists his name as owner and asks for a password. I have used this computer before at his house and the password was “shooter” but now that does not work. Any suggestions on how to make this computer my own?...