Windows 10: I installation software 5KPlayer and open it the up, Windows defender firewall has blocked...

Discus and support I installation software 5KPlayer and open it the up, Windows defender firewall has blocked... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installation software 5KPlayer and open it the up, Windows defender firewall has blocked some features of 5KPlayer on all public and private... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Thao Nguyen998, Nov 5, 2018.

1. I installation software 5KPlayer and open it the up, Windows defender firewall has blocked...

I installation software 5KPlayer and open it the up, Windows defender firewall has blocked some features of 5KPlayer on all public and private network??

Then Windows has the notification on the taskbar:

An app default was reset
    An app caused a problem with default app setting for ,m4a files, so it was reset to Groove Music

An app caused a problem with default app setting for .mp4 files, so it was reset to Movies & TV

An app caused a problem with default app setting for .avi files, so it was reset to Movies & TV

An app caused a problem with default app setting for .wmv files, so it was reset to Movies & TV

I am using wifi network in private mode

:)

Thao Nguyen998, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Arctucas Win User

Windows Firewall blocking websites

I have blocked IP addresses, e.g. 255.255.255.255, not URLs, e.g. somewebsite.co m.

As far as unblocking, look at your Windows Firewall rules. Do you see anything that is blocked? If you do, click on the Scope tab and see what is listed there.

Arctucas, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    windows defender firewall

Hi Faye,

Third-party antivirus programs usually have their own uninstallers provided by the software developer. We suggest checking the developer's website or contacting their support team for assistance with uninstalling their program. After fully uninstalling the
    third-party antivirus software, you may turn on Windows Defender by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Windows Defender Security Center and press Enter.
    • Click Firewall and network protection.
    • Click Private (discoverable) network and click On.
    • Click Public (non-discoverable) network and click On.

Let us know if you have any other concerns about Windows Defender.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 5, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

I installation software 5KPlayer and open it the up, Windows defender firewall has blocked...

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

I installation software 5KPlayer and open it the up, Windows defender firewall has blocked...

1. I installation software 5KPlayer and open it the up, Windows defender firewall has blocked... - Similar Threads - installation software 5KPlayer

2. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app: I receive the error message "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app". Normally I assume to be able to unblock the app. But the prompt does not have an option to do so.How can I unblock this app? Or how do I get back the checkboxes to unblock the app?...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app: I receive the error message "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app". Normally I assume to be able to unblock the app. But the prompt does not have an option to do so.How can I unblock this app? Or how do I get back the checkboxes to unblock the app?...
  4. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app??: What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-has-blocked-some/22ff75ea-2a87-4b03-a8b4-de633ce746cc
  5. Defender firewall has blocked some features of Avast...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Defender firewall has blocked some features of Avast...: I got a popup stating that defender firewall has blocked some features of Avast. It was after a Quality update on 08/11. I have searched here and through Google for other questions or/and responses and am not finding any other mentions of this. Can I allow access or is this...
  6. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app: I get the message above everytime I launch a new application and I’m confused as to what to choose. For this case specifically, it’s for a multiplayer game. Should I cancel or allow access to private networks, public networks, or both? Would anyone care to explain what...
  7. "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features...." repeats

"Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features...." repeats: Windows 10 v1909 There are 3 programs/apps on my NUC system that for some reason I regularly get "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app" and I have to give permission to proceed. I have also manually allowed these apps through the firewall, but that...
  8. Constant Firewall Pop-Up: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app.

Constant Firewall Pop-Up: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app.: I have a new, out of the box Surface Pro 7 that is kept 100% updated. I've had this annoying problem for a few months now. There are two programs that I have found so far that produce a firewall pop up asking for network access. I have to allow public and private access...
  9. Defender firewall block

Defender firewall block: This opened when I logged in: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of SchedulerConsole on all public and private networks. Name: SchedulerConsole Publisher: Unknown Path: C:\program files...
  10. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features on networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features on networks.: A Windows box popped up saying: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of Host Process for Setting Synchronization on all public and private networks. Choose: Allow Access or Cancel. There are two boxes a) private networks and b) public networks. There's a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is 5kplayer blocked AGAIN!????

2. allowing 5k media player through firewall

3. public network settings 5k player

4. how to open 5kplayer app,
  5. windows defender blocked why is private networks not ticked confusing,
  6. 5kplayer error resets movie default,
  7. 5kplayer firewall,
  8. some features of 5kplayer were blocked by windows firewall,
  9. see listing of programs that windows defender has blocked recently