Windows 10: I installed 1909, and Sticky Notes no longer stays where I want it to stay on the Taskbar

Discus and support I installed 1909, and Sticky Notes no longer stays where I want it to stay on the Taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After installing 1909, Sticky Notes now always moves to the far-left (1st position) on the Taskbar after Windows 10 is done starting up. I want it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TwoCables_from_OCN, Feb 19, 2020.

1. I installed 1909, and Sticky Notes no longer stays where I want it to stay on the Taskbar

After installing 1909, Sticky Notes now always moves to the far-left (1st position) on the Taskbar after Windows 10 is done starting up. I want it on the far-right. Interestingly, it starts out on the far-right, but then it switches to the far-left a few seconds later.

What can I do to make it stay on the far-right?

• I have tried Pinning it and moving it to the far-right.
    • I tried unpinning it, moving it to the far-right, and then pinning it.
    • I tried starting without Sticky Notes on startup, opening Sticky Notes and pinning it on the far-right.

No matter what I do, it will not stay on the far-right when Windows gets restarted.

submitted by /u/TwoCables_from_OCN
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TwoCables_from_OCN, Feb 19, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Feb 19, 2020
  3. ITshadow Win User
    ThrottleStop 8.60 Stays in Taskbar

Hello!

I have an issue with ThrottleStop 8.60 (And 8.50U) staying in the taskbar when minimizing and not going to the notification area. The notification icon is there but it is always in the taskbar too. If I check 'Minimize on Close it still stays in the taskbar. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get it off my taskbar and only in the notification bar?

Thanks!!!

ITshadow, Feb 19, 2020
  4. I installed 1909, and Sticky Notes no longer stays where I want it to stay on the Taskbar

Sticky Notes

I just updated Windows 10. I use Sticky Notes extensively copying and pasting the contents from several notes to documents I edit. It is how I easily and quickly do my job I have them pinned to my taskbar. When I right click on the icon, instead of having
    all the notes appear, I now get a list of my sticky notes. I can only choose one at a time and then it will not stay on top of my application or even my desktop. It just disappears and I have to go through the list each time to get the one I need, only to
    have it disappear again. It is GREATLY hampering my efficiency and productivity. The Sticky Notes settings are generic and offer no help.

For years I have been using sticky notes this way and now they have been rendered useless to me.

Susan Krug, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

I installed 1909, and Sticky Notes no longer stays where I want it to stay on the Taskbar

1. I installed 1909, and Sticky Notes no longer stays where I want it to stay on the Taskbar - Similar Threads - installed 1909 Sticky

2. taskbar not staying locked.

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar not staying locked.: I have the Lock the taskbar and hide the taskbar checked. Many times when I wake my Windows 10 laptop from sleep. the taskbar is double or even sometimes triple the height it should be. I Need to unlock the taskbar, drag it down to the one icon tall size, and Lock the Taskbar...
  3. When installing 1909, will it stay on that version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When installing 1909, will it stay on that version: Hey! I've been trying to figure out the source of my PC freezing and needing to be shut down with the power button. I suspect the windows 2004 update caused the problem, since the issue appeared around that time. If I install the 1909 version, will it automatically update to...
  4. Why isn't the Microsoft edge shortcut staying where I want?

Why isn't the Microsoft edge shortcut staying where I want?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/adhesh004 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf5byp/why_isnt_the_microsoft_edge_shortcut_staying/
  5. Icons minimize to hidden tray when I want them to stay on taskbar

Icons minimize to hidden tray when I want them to stay on taskbar: Apps such as steam, discord, wallpaper engine minimize to the hidden tray whether I click the close or minimize button, and it is frustrating. Other programs, like Kaspersky anti-virus or windows defender minimize to the task bar when I click minimize, so it might be a bug....
  6. The Taskbar will NOT Stay Put!

The Taskbar will NOT Stay Put!: HELP!?? NO forum question on this I can find, so here goes.... I have recently acquired a third monitor for editing AND gaming. I run 3 28" monitors in 7680x1440 using Nvidia Control Panel. Home Build System in huge full tower. Running ASUS DUAL RTX-2070 GPU ASUS...
  7. I don't want sticky notes to minimize

I don't want sticky notes to minimize: Hello! Is it possible to get sticky notes to actually stick to the desktop, pretty much making them a part of the desktop? Meaning that when I click minimize for instance bottom right corner the notes, as part of the desktop, does not minimize. cheers Claes...
  8. i want to permanently delete sticky notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to permanently delete sticky notes: im trying to permanently delete sticky notes because i dont like it please let me delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-permanently-delete-sticky-notes/9f6dd7ba-c23b-42ea-a373-7ddfbe3654ac
  9. Sticky notes don't stay on top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes don't stay on top: Hey michaelsoft what the **** is wrong with you. It's called a sticky note why doesn't it stick to the top of windows u **** idiots what is wrong with your garbage company. How can you people live to run a company that is this **** miserable where you can't even make a sticky...
  10. I want to stay logged into my computer.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I want to stay logged into my computer.: I have Windows 10 & Microsoft 16on my laptop. When I leave my laptop for even 5 minutes, it requires me to log in again. I want to stay logged in. How? I have tried setting the power to stay logged in , but it will not. I get tired of having to log in again when I have been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is sticky notes not opening