Windows 10: I installed a MS account recently. I'm trying now to install a printer and I need an app,...

Discus and support I installed a MS account recently. I'm trying now to install a printer and I need an app,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before I chatted with an agent. How can I contact him again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidZavaleta, Oct 9, 2019.

1. I installed a MS account recently. I'm trying now to install a printer and I need an app,...

Before I chatted with an agent. How can I contact him again?

:)

DavidZavaleta, Oct 9, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Oct 9, 2019
  4. I installed a MS account recently. I'm trying now to install a printer and I need an app,...

Printer wont install

So my dad got a new printer for Christmas. Its a Kodak EASYSHARE all-in-one 5500 series printer.

I go to install the drivers leaving the printer unplugged from the computer (power cord is plugged in) and the instructions state to plug in the USB device when prompted. Okay...I wait until prompted and plug it in. It still sits there at the screen telling me to insert the USB cable to the back of the printer. I have tried it with the printer on and with it off. I have even tried using drivers off Kodak's website.

Not really sure what to do. Vista doesnt even try to install a driver for it when i plug it into the motherboard. Ive never had this problem with a printer before.

Not sure if i put this in the right section or not so if it isnt, mods feel free to move it. However it will be a networked printer. *Stick Out Tongue I installed a MS account recently. I'm trying now to install a printer and I need an app,... :p

Any ideas guys?

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

I installed a MS account recently. I'm trying now to install a printer and I need an app,...

1. I installed a MS account recently. I'm trying now to install a printer and I need an app,... - Similar Threads - installed account recently

2. I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...: I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to uninstall ms office 2013i started installing without uninstalling how long will it take to install and can i shut down and will it resume after i restart...
  3. I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...: I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to uninstall ms office 2013i started installing without uninstalling how long will it take to install and can i shut down and will it resume after i restart...
  4. I have ms office 2013 installed and now if i install ms office 365 should i have to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I recently tried to install an Epson Workforce 520 Printer, the printer has yet to print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently tried to install an Epson Workforce 520 Printer, the printer has yet to print...: - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP [ Guid] {9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539} EventID 400 Version 0 Level 4 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x4000000000000000 - TimeCreated [...
  6. I recently tried to install an Epson Workforce 520 Printer, the printer has yet to print...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently tried to install an Epson Workforce 520 Printer, the printer has yet to print...: - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP [ Guid] {9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539} EventID 400 Version 0 Level 4 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x4000000000000000 - TimeCreated [...
  7. I recently tried to install an Epson Workforce 520 Printer, the printer has yet to print...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I need Help Installing My Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need Help Installing My Printer: I purchased a Refurbished HP Envy 5665 printer, and thought I'd installed it right. But when I tried to print from my PC It kept giving me an error message and then it would freeze then go back to my desktop. I tried to troubleshoot, but that only works for Windows 8 for...
  9. "you need to install an app for this task" when i try to add a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    "you need to install an app for this task" when i try to add a microsoft account: I am currently on a local account and wanted to add my Microsoft account. I opened settings>accounts>your info to attempt to add the account. When clicking the link that says "sign in with Microsoft account instead" i am greeted with a page that reads "you need to install an...
  10. MS Store App Did Not Install After Reset And I need It

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store App Did Not Install After Reset And I need It: I just did a clean reset of my Surface Pro and several pre-installed apps did not install. For example Skype, Windows Store, and several others. The problem is, I cannot install other essential apps like MS Money and One Note, Skype, etc without the windows store app and...