Windows 10: I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it....

Discus and support I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thanks for any help, advice, or answers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by carbonmrg, Jun 6, 2020.

1. carbonmrg Win User

I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it....

Thanks for any help, advice, or answers

:)

carbonmrg, Jun 6, 2020

2. Faulty Wireless Card?

Try 10.0.0.251 jsfitz54 listed. It's supported.

SimpleTECH, Jun 6, 2020
  3. razrh Win User
    Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any clue? Need help. :'(

razrh, Jun 6, 2020
  4. I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it....

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it....

1. I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it.... - Similar Threads - installed wifi card

2. Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0: I'm facing Bluetooth Problem with my PC after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1709. I Installed latest Driver and update as i read but still facing problem, my driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 is updated to 10.0.3.18 version. is there any other update or another...
  3. qualcomm atheros ar956x wifi adapter problems

qualcomm atheros ar956x wifi adapter problems: Hello! I Have an Asus VivoBook Max X541NA laptop and I've been having problems with the network adapter for a long time now. At first, it was only losing connection once in a while but then soon after it started failing a minute after getting it working again. I swear I...
  4. qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A issues

qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A issues: Hello, Recently, my laptop has been having a lot of trouble with its Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter. The wifi connectivity is very spotty (it isn't my router's doing because this has only started happening just this month), and the driver will often...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros Disapperance; can't connect with wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros Disapperance; can't connect with wifi: My Qualcomm Atheros driver disappeared once again from my ASUS X507U. Last time it happened was last night and it happened tonight around 7pm. I tried reinstalling the Qualcomm driver that was recommended to me in my previous post but now, it doesn't work....
  6. Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working: So for a couple of weeks now the wifi adapter on my computer has been unavailable ( it keeps saying code 10) so I tried to update it to the 2017 version 10.0.3.456 but it still says code 10 and that device pci\ven_168c&dev_0032&subsys_11861a3b&rev_01\4&ae05e7f&0&00e3 had a...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros DW1525 (802.11n) WLAN PCIe Card

Qualcomm Atheros DW1525 (802.11n) WLAN PCIe Card: Please, where can I find the latest driver approved or compatible with my Dell Inspiron 560MT- 7 to 10 upgraded system? I have tried to find sites with Google, but my ESET suite blocked every site visited and would not ignore any I tried to release, knowing the risk. 68383
  8. Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed.

Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed.: After clean installation and installing all the proper drivers no matter what I do, I CANNOT TURN MY WIFI ON!!! Please I need urgent help! I just don't know what the problem is! I've tried the vpn solution, tried upgrading from windows 7 and 8.1 both. Nothing works....
  9. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...
  10. Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros: After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any...