Windows 10: I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it....

Discus and support I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thanks for any help, advice, or answers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by carbonmrg, Jun 6, 2020.

1. carbonmrg Win User

I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it....

Thanks for any help, advice, or answers

:)

carbonmrg, Jun 6, 2020

2. Faulty Wireless Card?

Try 10.0.0.251 jsfitz54 listed. It's supported.

SimpleTECH, Jun 6, 2020
  3. razrh Win User
    Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any clue? Need help. :'(

razrh, Jun 6, 2020
  4. I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it....

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it....

1. I installed a wifi card Qualcomm Atheros onto my computer but the PC is not detecting it.... - Similar Threads - installed wifi card

2. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  4. Need help with Qualcomm Atheros network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Qualcomm Atheros network card: The past few days my computer has been crashing due to the Qualcomm Atheros network card, I have been told and I'm not sure as to how to fix it. I have a custom made pc so I'm not sure as to where I would go to fix this problem. THe blue screen error is also...
  5. Need help with Qualcomm Atheros network card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Qualcomm Atheros network card: The past few days my computer has been crashing due to the Qualcomm Atheros network card, I have been told and I'm not sure as to how to fix it. I have a custom made pc so I'm not sure as to where I would go to fix this problem. THe blue screen error is also...
  6. Need help with Qualcomm Atheros network card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. qualcomm atheros ar956x wifi adapter problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    qualcomm atheros ar956x wifi adapter problems: Hello! I Have an Asus VivoBook Max X541NA laptop and I've been having problems with the network adapter for a long time now. At first, it was only losing connection once in a while but then soon after it started failing a minute after getting it working again. I swear I...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros Disapperance; can't connect with wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros Disapperance; can't connect with wifi: My Qualcomm Atheros driver disappeared once again from my ASUS X507U. Last time it happened was last night and it happened tonight around 7pm. I tried reinstalling the Qualcomm driver that was recommended to me in my previous post but now, it doesn't work....
  9. Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros wifi adapter not working: So for a couple of weeks now the wifi adapter on my computer has been unavailable ( it keeps saying code 10) so I tried to update it to the 2017 version 10.0.3.456 but it still says code 10 and that device pci\ven_168c&dev_0032&subsys_11861a3b&rev_01\4&ae05e7f&0&00e3 had a...
  10. Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros: After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any...