Windows 10: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios...

Discus and support I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS?* Original title: Pls help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shouryasinghal1, Aug 2, 2021.

1. I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios...

I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS?* Original title: Pls help me

:)

Shouryasinghal1, Aug 2, 2021

2. how to update bios

Hi vosaci

I'm Wilfredo an Independent ADVISOR  

Updating the BIOS on HP computers

As we explained earlier the BIOS update process is slightly different for different brands and in order to leave no stones unturned, we will also be taking you through steps to update the BIOS for HP systems.

Go to the HP Software & Driver Downloads web page and choose the correct model

Select the operating system

The web page will display a list of updates for your computer and you need to check for the BIOS section. If the BIOS option is not available it means that you are already running the latest BIOS.

Ensure that the BIOS update is meant for your computer model if there is some confusion check your system information. Wrong BIOS can cause severe damage to the motherboard.

Download the BIOS file and save it

Disable the anti-virus and other security programs temporarily

Double click on the BIOS file and follow the onscreen instruction

After the installation is complete restart the PC as prompted by the installer.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-update-bi...

Find out how to easily update your BIOS

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Aug 2, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 2, 2021
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios...

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios...

1. I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios... - Similar Threads - installed bios few

2. My pc is broken stuck in bios forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is broken stuck in bios forever: Dude, my pc wont get out of this “BIOS Utility - EZ Mode” its stuck in it forever it WONT LET ME GET OUT, HELLLPPPPPP. DOES THIS MEAN MY PC IS BROKEN FOREVER??...
  3. My pc is broken stuck in bios forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is broken stuck in bios forever: Dude, my pc wont get out of this “BIOS Utility - EZ Mode” its stuck in it forever it WONT LET ME GET OUT, HELLLPPPPPP. DOES THIS MEAN MY PC IS BROKEN FOREVER??...
  4. error checking taking forever.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error checking taking forever.: My external hard drive got corrupted and I reformatted it and now it is stuck error checking with the scanning and repairing on error checking for the drive. Would you know why it is taking so long with it only having 2 games on it being fortnite and overwatch. The drive is 1...
  5. Windows Update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update a few days ago: Hello one and all, A few days ago, I had a WINDOWS Update for a WINDOWS 10 PC. Since then, I have been experiencing problem after problem with my apps. They are not working or audio not heard. I went to the virtual chat yesterday evening, and was told they were connecting...
  6. Last windows update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last windows update a few days ago: Since the windows 10 update a few days ago, a lot of my Microsoft products do not seem to be working properly. It seems odd to me that they release these updates before they see how they react with programs etc that they manage. Like Microsoft Solitaire. It keeps turning...
  7. Microsoft Store checking for updates is taking forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store checking for updates is taking forever: On Netflix, I received error code U7111-1331 telling me to update my Netflix app in order to stream. I went to the Netflix page on the Microsoft Store but it gave me no option to update the app. So I clicked on Downloads and Updates, checked for updates, and it's taking...
  8. Checking for updates takes forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Checking for updates takes forever: It actually does not check for updates in Windows 10, why? 148176
  9. Windows 10 checking for updates taking forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 checking for updates taking forever: Only noticed this when already on Creator's Update. See: windows update - Streamable Windows Update Troubleshoot didn't solve anything. Any help would be appreciated. 81721
  10. How can I update my BIOS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I update my BIOS?: After the Fall Creators Update, my mom's PC (The 2nd PC under my Specs) has been having issues. When I shut it down, it acts as if its restarting whenever I press the power button to power it back up again. It has an American Megatrends BIOS. I looked up their beep codes,...