Windows 10: I installed colorNote on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tryied to open it it either...

Discus and support I installed colorNote on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tryied to open it it either... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed color Note on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tried to open it it either closes immediately or just won't open at all. I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JFKmyman, Mar 18, 2019.

1. JFKmyman Win User

I installed colorNote on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tryied to open it it either...

I installed color Note on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tried to open it it either closes immediately or just won't open at all. I installed it from 2 different places, the first from the colornote web site link, than the second time from google play store. neither ways worked. How can i fix this?

:)

JFKmyman, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Colornote

My Colornote App from Microsoft Store cannot be reactivated after being reset in my PC with Window 10.

I have installed it but it showed 0 bytes data and 0 bytes App. Microsoft Support could not help.

H123456(2), Mar 18, 2019
  4. I installed colorNote on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tryied to open it it either...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

I installed colorNote on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tryied to open it it either...

1. I installed colorNote on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tryied to open it it either... - Similar Threads - installed colorNote laptop

2. I would like to install either windows 10 or 11 on my laptop but I can't figure out how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to install either windows 10 or 11 on my laptop but I can't figure out how to...: I would like to install either windows 10 or 11 on my laptop but I can't figure out how to do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-install-either-windows-10-or-11-on/cd69b353-39e7-482d-b4d9-0f5ac11c112d
  3. I want to install the ColorNote app on my Windows 11 pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install the ColorNote app on my Windows 11 pc.: I have a Windows 11 pc. I use ColorNote app on my mobile device and would like to also use it on my Laptop so I can sync my shopping and to do lists. Why is it not available on MS Store? I've found treads saying it is and the URL they give to the download shows no ability to...
  4. I want to install the ColorNote app on my Windows 11 pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to install the ColorNote app on my Windows 11 pc.: I have a Windows 11 pc. I use ColorNote app on my mobile device and would like to also use it on my Laptop so I can sync my shopping and to do lists. Why is it not available on MS Store? I've found treads saying it is and the URL they give to the download shows no ability to...
  5. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ColorNote: My ColorNote app is crashing on Windows 10. When I installed it, I have set it up to sync with my Android Smart phone.The app is still working on my mobile.If I follow your instruction to reset the App on my Windows 10 PC, you mention that it will reset the app and...
  6. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ColorNote: My ColorNote app is crashing on Windows 10. When I installed it, I have set it up to sync with my Android Smart phone.The app is still working on my mobile.If I follow your instruction to reset the App on my Windows 10 PC, you mention that it will reset the app and...
  7. ColorNote

ColorNote: Hi,If I reset COLORNOTE app on my windows PC does it delete the colornote data on my mobile??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colornote/3c42558f-e6d0-4f90-b75c-ccba51a00c79
  8. ColorNote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ColorNote: Hi,If I reset COLORNOTE app on my windows PC does it delete the colornote data on my mobile??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colornote/3c42558f-e6d0-4f90-b75c-ccba51a00c79
  9. ColorNote

ColorNote: I use it everyday but suddenly it starts to open and then closes before you can do anything! I have uninstalled and re-installed several times. I have searched all files deleted them and re-installed and still the same thing. It auto closes every time I open it. I am willing...
  10. Colornote

Colornote: My Colornote App from Microsoft Store cannot be reactivated after being reset in my PC with Window 10. I have installed it but it showed 0 bytes data and 0 bytes App. Microsoft Support could not help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. colornote doesnt open pc

2. COLORNOTE WONT OPEN JUST FLASHES