Windows 10: I installed drivers from AMD Adrenaline, and now I'm getting error 43 what should I do?

Discus and support I installed drivers from AMD Adrenaline, and now I'm getting error 43 what should I do? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Here's an image of the device in the device manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EthanYeet, Jun 8, 2021.

1. EthanYeet Win User

I installed drivers from AMD Adrenaline, and now I'm getting error 43 what should I do?

Here's an image of the device in the device manager.

:)

EthanYeet, Jun 8, 2021

2. error 43

Hello,

There are many factors that cause AMD Radeon graphics error 43. The most common causes are broken or old version AMD Radeon hardware, and an incompatible or outdated AMD Radeon graphics driver. If you keep on getting this error, we recommend trying
    the methods below:

Method 1: Make Sure the AMD Radeon Hardware Is in the Slot

Check the AMD Radeon hardware on your computer. Take down the graphics card from the slot and then reseat it firmly. Clean the slot if there were any dust.

If the AMD Radeon graphics card is in an old version, such as AMD Radeon 3000, which cannot be supported by Windows 10 operating system, it is highly recommended to upgrade the graphics card to fix the AMD Radeon graphics error 43.

Method 2: Use Troubleshooting to Fix AMD Radeon Graphics Error 43.

You could also use Troubleshooting in Windows 10. Here are the steps:

Step 1: Right-click the Start menu.

Step 2: Select the Control Panel.

Step 3: Click Troubleshooting.

Step 4: Click the Hardware and Sound item.

Step 5: Choose the Hardware and Devices.

Step 6: Click Next to make Windows detect hardware and devices problems.

Step 7: Then click Apply this fix to solve the problem.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jun 8, 2021
  3. AMD chipset driver installation error (Missing Inf file)

Hi guys trying to update my AMD drivers and im getting these 2 errors shown in the screenshot.
    What's going on?
    I should mention im running a 3700x on a x470 motherboard, an asus prime pro x470 with an NVIDIA GTX 1070
    I installed their chipset driers but it seems to have come with some unwanted stuff (amd software in programs and features and it looked like adrenalin software they use for their GPU) so i uninstalled it, reset my pc, downloaded the amd chipset drivers tried to install and got those 2 errors listed there although it still claims installation happens successfully. Another issue is if i have those motherboard ones installed then install the amd one top of it it seems to install just fine and im at a lost as to whats going on.

I should i not i rolled back from 1909 back to 1809 when i had issues with that version of windows 10.

MajorFoley, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

I installed drivers from AMD Adrenaline, and now I'm getting error 43 what should I do?

1. I installed drivers from AMD Adrenaline, and now I'm getting error 43 what should I do? - Similar Threads - installed drivers AMD

2. I am getting "Install error - 0x80070103" in Windows Update, What should I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting "Install error - 0x80070103" in Windows Update, What should I do now?: I am getting "Install error - 0x80070103" in Windows Update, What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-install-error-0x80070103-in-windows/f2165fe4-a310-40b4-b99e-6af3083f83a1
  3. I am getting "Install error - 0x80070103" in Windows Update, What should I do now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting "Install error - 0x80070103" in Windows Update, What should I do now?: I am getting "Install error - 0x80070103" in Windows Update, What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-install-error-0x80070103-in-windows/f2165fe4-a310-40b4-b99e-6af3083f83a1
  4. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  5. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  6. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  8. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  9. i was installing microsoft store from powershell and i got an error what should i do now?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i was installing microsoft store from powershell and i got an error what should i do now?: this is the error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-installing-microsoft-store-from-powershell/ffda9db0-157b-4136-9e2a-9699bff9a408
  10. AMD Adrenalin Driver - Do I need dvrcmd.exe to Auto Start?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Adrenalin Driver - Do I need dvrcmd.exe to Auto Start?: Autoruns shows dvrcmd.exe is a task which runs at boot (see below). What does this do and can I safely disable it? \StartDVR AMD ReLive: Command Line Interface (Verified) Advanced Micro Devices c:\program files\amd\cnext\cnext\dvrcmd.exe 07/06/2018 12:01 0/68 112896