Windows 10: I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

Discus and support I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed and activated FSX 2020 successfully. I tried to do the same for Flight Simulator ACCELERATION. It seemed to go up the end of installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stéphane MINGAM, Jun 8, 2023.

1. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

I installed and activated FSX 2020 successfully. I tried to do the same for Flight Simulator ACCELERATION. It seemed to go up the end of installation but finally an error code. appear: 1-80004005What is the problem and I hope is the a solution?

:)

Stéphane MINGAM, Jun 8, 2023

2. FS Acceleration issues

I have been having issues activating FS acceleration after my FSX reinstall. After loading fs acceleration it does not ask me for an activation code. I double click on the FSX desktop icon, it says there was an error in activating a program, which I assume
    is for fs acceleration. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both FSX and FS acceleration several times. Both programs have been uninstalled from there own uninstaller and then also from my add remove programs. I have also manually deleted the remaining
    files that were left over for whatever reason. I am operating windows 10 which is a really horrible program for FSX. Has anyone had similar issues to this?

Flash44XLT, Jun 8, 2023
  3. FSX and FS Accelleration. Activation problem-

Thanks for mail. 1: Yes it worked fine in Vista 2: win 10. I have tried both of your proposed methods a long time ago. NO GO.

Problem: I have FSX on CD with activation code. I have FS Accelleration on CD with code. I install FSX and activate. Fine.

Acceleration is an addon to FSX. I install without any problem at all, but get no chance to activate. Just errorcode. Result is that i only can fly for 30 minutes, like
    in demomode. In other words I think I need to have a possibility to activate FS Accelleration.

I remember that procedure from Vista. After installation of Accelleration, you got the normal formula on the display to activate with the code.

Thats it. Small problem huge consequense.

Yours

Henning Rasmussen

Henning Rasmussen 1, Jun 8, 2023
  4. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

FSX acceleration activation

Dear MS Support,

I have the same problem Steve stated above. I had to reload FSX and FSX Acceleration on a new PC. FSX installed and the activation had to be completed by the Phone Activation and FSX loaded and ran with no errors. When I installed FSX Acceleration I did
    not receive the activation screen. When I started FSX program, I received error code 1-80004005, product activation error. I have been reading the MS support forums and articles along with dozens of FSX support sites with no luck.

I am apprehensive of altering or changing my registry since it is a new PC. I tried repairing Acceleration, uninstalling and reinstalling as Administrator, and even used a second FSX and Acceleration program that I purchased as a backup. Still receive the
    same activation error code. It appears that FSX Acceleration cannot be loaded on a new PC on Windows 10. I have another PC that is only 13 months old with Windows 10 and FSX and Acceleration installed fine with no problems.

Please can someone help me, I have been using MS Flight Simulator since 1983 and it is the only game I play every day. Thank You.

paulwayne317, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

1. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but... - Similar Threads - installed FSX 2020

2. FS 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FS 2020: I Installed FS 2020 by redeeming a code few years back. I need to re-install now on a different computer. When I go to my account, order history, I see the FS. However, there is no link to re-install? How can I re-install, thanks...
  3. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...: I installed and activated FSX 2020 successfully. I tried to do the same for Flight Simulator ACCELERATION. It seemed to go up the end of installation but finally an error code. appear: 1-80004005What is the problem and I hope is the a solution?...
  4. fs 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs 2020: i cant get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs-2020/1c424134-69f3-4b2d-a51e-cd261d9843a7
  5. FS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020: Buenas tardes. Dado el tamaño del archivo del programa en cuestión, consulto si se puede instalar en otra unidad, que no sea el disco C, y desde allí comenzar a jugar. Cordialmente. Armando Pace *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. How do I get MS FS 2020 to Install??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get MS FS 2020 to Install??: I have tried everything on this forum, and it will not install. Ready to give it Back!!!!! Windows 10 64 bit HP Omen IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors 32 gig RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti...
  7. fsx acceleration activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx acceleration activation error: Dear Sir or Madam i have got a problem with fsx my laptop does not have a dvdrw drive fsx is installed on my laptop and i have tried activating fsx but the activation menu for fsx acceleration does not come up i found the part of the registry for fsx for activating fsx and...
  8. fsx accelerator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx accelerator: While installing fsx gold on a new Windows 10 computer I am unable to enter the Key. The screen is blank. I "repaired" the install with no success. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-accelerator/32144d5e-c099-4c5a-9790-2ed8888a7c7a
  9. I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...: I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-microsoft-fsx-need-to-activate-to/1ff6c219-7cc6-4d28-832a-0976a58e8f9e"
  10. Can't activate FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate FSX Acceleration: I reinstalled FSX and other components. I now need to re-activate Acceleration. It won't connect to the server so it tells me to call a number. The freecall number is disconnected, the toll number is always busy. I just called and managed to speak to a person who told me...