Windows 10: i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer

Discus and support i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it keeps saying to check the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Roland Iggy, Oct 5, 2018.

1. i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer

it keeps saying to check the network

:)

Roland Iggy, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer

Hi Roland,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm a few things for me.

1. Is the network issue only with the FSX?
    2. Are you using any Antivirus application on your system? If so, please check to make sure that the Antivirus application is not blocking the FSX from accessing the internet.

If you are not using a third party Antivirus application, you can check by adding an exception for FSX in Windows Firewall by following the steps below:

1. Click on the Windows icon at the bottom left corner of your screen and then enter ‘Firewall’.
    2. Click on ‘Windows Firewall’ in the search results.
    3. In the ‘Firewall’ window, click ‘Allow an App or feature through Windows Firewall’.
    4. In the ‘Allowed apps’ window, click on ‘Change settings’ button and then select the check box for apps on your computer that you want to allow to communicate over the Internet without being stopped by Firewall.
    5. Click the Private and Public check box.
    6. Click OK and then click the Close button to close the Windows Firewall window.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 5, 2018
  3. FSX multiplayer

English:

Hi,

I play a lot FSX (acceleration)
    lately , but now I want to play with friends. I have the following ports tcp and udp 6073, 2300-2400, portforwarded: 23456, 47624, 80,
    6112,27001-07030 (a number of ports are for a fsx server). Also I followed the steps on Microsoft Games: Troubleshoot multiplayer issues, turned off
    firewall , kaspersky off, reinstalled the
    game, portforwarded
    ports in Windows firewall . I don't know what I can do to fix the problem.

Dutch:

Hallo,

Ik speel de laatste tijd veel FSX (acceleration), maar nu wil ik met vrienden gaan spelen. Ik heb de volgende poort tcp en udp geportforward: 23456, 6073, 2300-2400, 47624, 80, 6112,27001-07030 (een aantal poorten zijn voor een fsx server). Ook heb ik de
    stappen op Microsoft Games: Troubleshoot multiplayer issues gevolgd, firewall uitgeschakeld, kaspersky uitgeschakeld, game opnieuw geïnstalleerd, de poorten in Windows firewall geportforward. Ik weet wat ik verder kan doen om het probleem op te lossen.

MartijnSchuman, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Lumpy20 Win User

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer - Similar Threads - installed FSX onto

2. Multiplayer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer not working: I've spent the better part of two hours now trying to get my son and myself set up to play multiplayer minecraft with no luck. He is trying to play on ipad/nintendo switch and i am on PC. I've gotten him logged into his microsoft account and now it is saying he is not able to...
  3. Multiplayer not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiplayer not working: I've spent the better part of two hours now trying to get my son and myself set up to play multiplayer minecraft with no luck. He is trying to play on ipad/nintendo switch and i am on PC. I've gotten him logged into his microsoft account and now it is saying he is not able to...
  4. I have a Circut machine and on my old computer it worked great.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Circut machine and on my old computer it worked great.: I have a Circut machine and on my old computer it worked great. Now with this one it is making me download an app instead of being able to login online. It will not bring me to sign in screen and there is no way to upload images. Is this a circut issue?...
  5. I have a Circut machine and on my old computer it worked great.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Circut machine and on my old computer it worked great.: I have a Circut machine and on my old computer it worked great. Now with this one it is making me download an app instead of being able to login online. It will not bring me to sign in screen and there is no way to upload images. Is this a circut issue?...
  6. installation of Win10 in a virtual machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installation of Win10 in a virtual machine: I installed a licensed copy of Win 10 in a virtual machine and once I screwed it up beyond repair I deleted it and created another one. But when I went to activate it I wasn't able to because it was already assigned to another machine and I needed to call MS and spend 8...
  7. Installing Win10 on new machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Win10 on new machine: Hey everyone, I'm selling a PC and am looking to install Windows on it for the new user. I have my own system with an ISO for Windows 10, as well as a blank 1TB hard drive intended for the PC being sold. I'm not entirely sure how to install the ISO on the blank hard drive so...
  8. Win10 BSOD Machine Check Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 BSOD Machine Check Exception: Hey everyone, so recently I started getting a lot of Machine Check Exception bluescreens and Im not sure what the cause is. Is there a list of steps to figure out what is causing it? Thank you for your time....
  9. Loading FSX onto a Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loading FSX onto a Windows 10 Computer: I am attempting to load FSX onto a new windows 10 computer from the original DVD. The load begins then stops during the act of "removing applications (29%). It will not move past that point. I ask this question yesterday and was told to try using "compatibility mode". The...
  10. i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer: it keeps saying to check the network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-installed-fsx-onto-my-win10-machineworks/75bc516e-a832-40ed-bade-7b336cb71385